15% off Southwest

springandmac

DIS Veteran
I was paypal-ing this morning and noticed an offer for 15% off SWA

(Click the highlighted "15%" above and it will take you to the link).

i got the link, but i did not get the email confirming afterwards, does it come within a few hours? :confused3

i got the link, but i did not get the email confirming afterwards, does it come within a few hours? :confused3

Yes, I just got my email with the promo code a few minutes ago and I filled out the information shortly before I posted the link here.

Thanks for the link. I signed up Thursday night and got my email with the promo code on Friday. Booked my RT to Boise, ID to visit my DD over her birthday in January. Saved me $40 bucks. Really appreciate the tip.

I can't access the link from work here. Can someone tell me what the promo dates are? We are not traveling until late April. Thank you!

I can't access the link from work here. Can someone tell me what the promo dates are? We are not traveling until late April. Thank you!
The code is only good for travel between November 3, 2009 through January 31, 2010. The blackout dates are November 20 through December 1, 2009 and December 18, 2009 through January 4, 2010.

Thank you for your interest in our promotion.

Due to the overwhelming response we have received, all available promotion codes have been distributed.

Looks like I missed it...

if you click on the link above, you will get a message stating "due to overwhelming response, all codes have been given out".

Duds

:headache:
All sold out...
Thats what happens when one "steps away from the DIS" :rotfl2:

Hope ya'll got Good Deals, LUCKY YOU! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter