$15 Off Photopass CD Until January 17 - ONE More Day!! Act Fast!! Expires Tomorrow!

Sherry E

Currently tag-less...
I wasn't sure if anyone was aware of this. The last PhotoPass discount thread I saw involved $5 off. I became a fan of PhotoPass on Facebook, so last week they sent out an update on FB about a $15 discount on the photo CD until January 17th, and they gave a code to get the $15 off. Forgive me for not posting about it earlier - now there are only 4 more days to take advantage of this great deal so time is of the essence - but I was thinking it was too good to be true and it must be a discount on the WDW CDs and not the DLR CDs, or it was a pre-order discount or something. Was not sure! So today, when I went online to purchase my CD with my December photos on the PP site, I saw the same code for the $15 discount, and it applies to any CDs (WDW pics or DLR pics or a combo of both), just not the archive CDs.

So, with the $15 off and the new & nifty $2.00 shipping price, I ended up paying only $46.95 rather than the $66.95 I would have been spending a year ago!!! Woo hoo! Some prices are getting better in this economy, not worse!!

Anyway, if anyone has a PhotoPass CD that they are waiting to buy because they haven't edited all their photos yet, now is the time to do it, while you can get the $15 off. You have until Sunday, January 17th!!!

The code to get the $15 discount is (it is not exclusive to me; it is the code for everyone to use):

JAN15CDT

I don't know if we will be buying this, but thanks for sharing! :yay:

I just bought my CD! Thanks so much for posting this. For some reason, it seems like there's a big difference between $60 and $45. :goodvibes

Great! I am so glad some people have been able to use the discount before it expires on the 17th! I felt so guilty and bad that I didn't post about this last week when I first got the Facebook update from PhotoPass and more folks could have taken advantage of the discount, but as I said in my OP, I was, for some reason, thinking it must not apply to DLR photos and that it must be some kind of exclusive WDW pre-order discount or whatever. I was so excited to see that we can all use it, but the time in which to take advantage of it is so limited now, so anyone with photos about to expire has to act fast!!

Yes, to me there is a big difference between paying $46.95 and paying $61.95 (both prces including shipping). That is nothing to sneeze at! That $15 is valuable in this day and age!!

Ok, dumb question.

We are going twice this year .. do you have to have pics taken to get the discount? I've never used the Photopass CD before .. can you buy it early then use it? Or only after pics ..

Thanks for the info!

Ok, dumb question.

We are going twice this year .. do you have to have pics taken to get the discount? I've never used the Photopass CD before .. can you buy it early then use it? Or only after pics ..

Thanks for the info!

It's not a dumb question at all! If you have never used PhotoPass or gotten the CD, then how could you be expected to know how it works? We all start out needing to learn about it from somewhere - I learned most of the PhotoPass info I have right here on the DIS!:goodvibes There are no dumb questions here!:)

Yes, as far as I know, this $15 discount cannot be applied to pre-orders of the CD before you make your trip. Initially I thought it could be, but I think it can only be applied to your CD once your photos have already been taken and you order the CD on the PhotoPass site.

Does anyone know if I can preorder this. I know I have preordered the Photopass CD in the past for my WDW trips. This trip is to DL though....I cant seem to remember HOW I preordered.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks.

Does anyone know if I can preorder this. I know I have preordered the Photopass CD in the past for my WDW trips. This trip is to DL though....I cant seem to remember HOW I preordered.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks.

It's not a good idea to pre-order the PhotoPass CD for DLR pictures. You will end up spending too much money. When you pre-order before a WDW trip, there is some benefit to it, as usually there is a sgnificant discount off of the usual lofty price. You can pre-order for $99.95 or something like that, I think. (Isn't the WDW PhotoPass CD something crazy like $140 or more if you order it after your WDW trip? In this case, the pre-order makes sense.) Since the DLR PhotoPass CD's regular price (not counting any discounts like the one I mentioned in the first post of this thread) is $59.95 plus $2.00 for domestic shipping (after your trip), to pre-order it would mean you would be spending $40 more, if that makes sense! So we don't advise pre-order of the CD before a DLR trip.

Bumping this for anyone who has some last minute PhotoPass CD orders to make by Sunday!!

Oooh found my way back here! *whew* lol

Thanks for the info .. and I will be sure to look up again when we get back in March!

Thanks for answering, usually I am good with questions .. but I know sometimes with newbies they ask alot .. then read .. lol .. so I didn't want to appear like that ..

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter