• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

15% off & free bag at Walgeens tomorrow 4/22/09 (in store)

Thanks! I wanted to buy one of those bra strap thingie like you see on TV and also the topsy turvy tomato plant. BUt those never go on sale! So I'm going to see if I can use the 15% on those! I might even pick up a Snuggie!

Maggie

Thanks for the coupon. A new Walgreens just opened up in our area, and I combined this coupon with the $3.00 of a $10.00 purchase for the new Walgreens.

Thank you! I have a question about their Easy Savers rebates. I want to do the Physicians Formula products 40% off this week in which you buy $10 worth and get $10 back from the ES brochure. Do I need to purchase all $10 worth in one trip or can I do it in two different transactions? TIA!

Just an FYI for those taking advantage of the Physicians Formula deal today with the extra 15% off coupon:

The extra 15% off DOES come off the purchase price and it shows the lower price. So you need to spend MORE than $10 so when the 15% off changes the price your total still adds up to $10.

It does NOT work the way a mfg coupon does, those won't change the price you paid, it comes off at the bottom and doesn't affect your ES rebate.

Just so everyone knows, you do receive 20% off of Walgreens brand product. This is on top of whatever discount is already available for the item. I bought vitamins B1G1 50% off and received an additional 20% off of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter