$15 Off Air Tran Code

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any extra air tran $15 code that they are not using?

If so, I'd love to have it.

Thanks!

Is this a code anyone can use? I am pricing flights with Airtran and would love a code too!

I receive emails from AirTran because I signed up on their website, I'm assuming that's why I got a discount certificate number. I wonder if you emailed them requesting a "$15 off reservation discount code/certificate" if they would.

if anyone has a code that they aren't going to use I can use a bunch!

I did find the one in my email acct but DH I guess wasn't signed up for the emails so he doesn't have one.

TIA!! :flower3:

I was able to find the code, but it's only taking the $15 off one ticket (I'm booking tickets for 4 people). Is it supposed to apply to each person in the party?

I was able to find the code, but it's only taking the $15 off one ticket (I'm booking tickets for 4 people). Is it supposed to apply to each person in the party?

No just $15 total off, it would be wonderful if it could be applied like that instead of scrambling to find more codes, yk?

Yeah I had that problem the other night. It only took it off one ticket. I need another code.

Please PM me if you would like/need 3 of the codes.

Sorry, all 3 have been spoken for :(.

Guess what I just saw - at the top of the email is the option to forward to a friend - so I forwarded it to my hubby's email and he got an email that says your friend sent you a $15 discount...

so if you need more - pm me your email addresses and I will forward it to you...I do have one more code now and I can get one on my work email if someone is desperate for more.

For anyone that got the codes it seems they expired 11\7

This is what the e-mail says.

By the way it is worded you think you had to Nov 11 but then at the bottom it does say use by Nov 7 :confused3 Sorry, I'll make sure to check back when they send new ones that I am not going to use.

Take an Extra $15 Off the Winter Wonderland of Your Choice!

Sale Details:
Book your tickets by November 11, 2008.
Travel through February 11, 2009.
14-day advance purchase required.
Lowest sale fares are valid for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Additional sale fares are valid for travel on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Book Now For an Extra $15 Off!†

Discount Code: 2583
Certificate #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Book your travel by November 7, 2008, and you can take an additional $15 off your reservation.

It's Easy to Redeem.
Go to AirTran.com before Nov. 7, 2008, and select your travel.

On the payment page, select 'Discount Coupons' and enter the discount code and certificate number included above.

Click the 'Submit Coupon' button, and we'll recalculate your total amount due

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter