$15 off $15 or more Lane Bryant printable gift check

It's barcoded so wouldn't it only be good one time, for the person to who it was emailed?
I'd love to use it, not sure if it wil work.

I received the same offer via email. I compared the bar code #s in my offer to the one posted here and they are the same. I think this should work for anyone.

Thanks so much for the link. We have a Lane Bryant outlet near me so I am going to see if they will let me use it there. The coupon doesn't say it excludes the outlet stores - worth a try I guess.

Does anyone know if you can use this in conjunction with other offers? I have one of the $25 off a $50 purchase. THanks

Does anyone know if you can use this in conjunction with other offers? I have one of the $25 off a $50 purchase. THanks

No, mine won't let you combine coupons. If you are buying more than one item you can try to split your orders up though and use the $15 one on the least expensive, and the $25 off $50 on the rest. Sometimes that will work to your advantage - depends on what you buy.

Thanks so much for the link. We have a Lane Bryant outlet near me so I am going to see if they will let me use it there. The coupon doesn't say it excludes the outlet stores - worth a try I guess.

The coupon I'm looking at says offer not valid at outlet stores - sorry. Maybe your's will be nice :)

Thanks OP! Today only they have 40% off the entire store, so I got Christmas presents for my mom super cheap. I got a PJ set for $2.86 w/ tax after coupon and sale! Normally $29.50.

I'm not the right size for their clothes, but they did have some cute scarfs, gloves, socks and jewelry that I might go back for me. Just an idea for other people who can't wear thier clothes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter