15% DVC discount at mini golf question

disneycruisedreams

Mouseketeer
i know there is the 15% dvc discount at the mini golf courses but is the a certain time you have to go? I seem to remember something about before 4pm??

It doesn't mention before 4:00 PM anymore.

Miniature Golf: Save 15% at 2 Disney Courses
Benefit Type: Recreation & Relaxation

Members can save 15% on rounds of miniature golf at 2 Disney courses!

Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
Enjoy 2 18-hole adventures inspired by Santa and his elves: one course is a summer funland, and the other is a winter paradise. This remarkable miniature golf course is located at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.

Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
Delight in 2 18-hole miniature golf adventures based on Disney's classic animated film Fantasia. Perfect for families and beginner golfers, it has twirling obstacles, fanciful fountains, musical surprises and more. This magical miniature golf course is located at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel.

Slightly OT, but does Fantasia Gardens still have the challenge course (or whatever it's called now)?
You know, the miniaturized "real" golf course.

MG

Did DVC ever get that? I know AP's did (maybe still do).
Maybe it was AP - don't remember since I have both - however - neither give you 1/2 off - or at least not in 2016 when I last went

Maybe it was AP - don't remember since I have both - however - neither give you 1/2 off - or at least not in 2016 when I last went

It used to be 50% off for Passholders and up to 3 guests (just verified from an old AP sleeve). I know one time I presented by DVC card thinking it would be the same but it wasn't so I got my AP out.

I see now for Passholders it's the 15% off that you mentioned.

It used to be 50% off for Passholders and up to 3 guests (just verified from an old AP sleeve). I know one time I presented by DVC card thinking it would be the same but it wasn't so I got my AP out.

I see now for Passholders it's the 15% off that you mentioned.
We used to play mini-golf a few times, every vacation. now that it's only 15%, we rarely go ☹

We were just at Fantasia Gardens last week. The DVC discount is good anytime of day. They also offer a 25% discount on another course at either golf course if you go by the end of the next business day after you play a round.

Fantasia Gardens does still have the mini "real" golf course, complete with sand traps, dog legs, and flags.

Did DVC ever get that? I know AP's did (maybe still do).

Yes ap holders use to get 50% off mini golf. I haven't been back since they took that ap perk away. Can't remember if dvc got it, but remember ap holders getting it for many years

We were at the Winter Summerland courses last week and I wouldn't go back. They are in serious need of some rehab, they are very run down. I'd rather spend the time driving to a nice course off property. Luckily they were having a problem with their credit card machine at the time so they let us play for free, it definitely wouldn't have been worth $50.

Thank you to all that replied. Thought we'd try Fantasia Gardens this time. Passed by it many times but never played. Will have to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter