15 Days To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Where are you staying
oops my ticker says 16 but I dont count tonight so 15

It is an all girls trip! There is 3 of us. We are coming down from Ontario, Canada! We check in at ASMU on the 14th.

I've been a couple of times but it will be the first for my two friends! I can't wait. They are actually flying to Ontario from PEI (on the east coast north of Maine) and we are driving to Virgina and then taking the Auto train from there. It should be quite the adventure.

I get to go again at the end of Sept with my DH and DS.

I hope you have a great time at the Poly!! I would love to try a deluxe someday! We usually stay at FW. Maybe someday DH and I will stay at WL. But if I keep making 2 to 3 trips a year (I was there in March at FW) it looks like camping and values for me!!!

Once again thanks for Celebrating with me and I hope you have a great time!

Marcy

16 days here~ Can't wait! It finally feels like we're on the downhill slide to vacation!!!

yahooooooooo we have 14 days untell we go to motel by airport , and 15 day till we see disney for the first time. :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Hi DaisyDuck;
We are leaving in 11 days. We will have 2 teen boys having :bday: party: DS(15) and DSFriend (16).
Will your DD(16) be wearing the botton thing in the parks? Just curious......

We are still in the teen's (11 days) but not for long. party:

Can anyone predict the weather for that week?? Love to hear from you. :)

toocooltobeMom said:
Hi DaisyDuck;
We are leaving in 11 days. We will have 2 teen boys having :bday: party: DS(15) and DSFriend (16).
Will your DD(16) be wearing the botton thing in the parks? Just curious......
Yes my daughter will be wearing the birthday button :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter