15 Days and 40 Dining Reviews

dgagnon519

DVC member AKL since 2009 and SSR since 2020
We are back....
We went to Disney from the 6/16-6/22 and then back from 6/26-7/5.
There were 10 of us in the party, but I will mainly be giving reviews from the 4 that were there the whole trip. My sister will also adding in her reviews.
That would be me, Danielle. I do not eat meat, but eat seafood. This was my 6th trip to Disney. I love food and love Disney food even more.
Next would be Tope. This is was his 4th trip to Disney. He loves to eat and loves burgers and chicken mostly.
My daughter who is 14. She also does not eat meat, but eats seafood.
My son who is 12 and loves meat.
My sister joined us for 11 days of this trip. This was her 7th trip. She loves Disney food too and was most excited that there is Starbucks in Disney now. She made sure to go to each one on the trip.

I am going to learn how to add links and pictures hopefully. We took pictures of almost every meal. I also saved the receipts from every meal. We used Tables in Wonderland for most meals. I will include this info in each review.

I will start with where we ate....

Landscape of Flavors - Dinner
Landscape of Flavors - Breakfast
Slitsville - Lunch
Sanaa - Dinner
Trails End- Lunch
T- Rex - Dinner
AMC Fork and Screen - Lunch
Boma - Dinner
Boma - Breakfast
Fulton's - Lunch
Beaches and Cream - Ice Cream
Grand Floridian Café - Lunch
Bongos - Dinner
Wolfgang Puck Express - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast
Riverside Mill - Lunch
Via Napoli - Dinner
Starring Rolls - Breakfast
Sassagoula - Lunch
Earl of Sandwich - Dinner
Boulangerie Patisserie - Breakfast
Contempo Café - Dinner
La Cantina - Lunch
Teppan Edo - Lunch
Sci Fi Dine In - Dinner
Brown Derby - Lunch
Pizza Planet - Lunch
Capt Cooks - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Be Our Guest - Dinner
Gastons - Snack
Aunty Gravity - Snack
Columbia Harbor - Lunch
Boatwrights - Dinner
Tusker House - Breakfast
Pizzafari - Lunch
Roaring Fork - Dinner
Chef mickey - Brunch
Roaring Fork - Dinner
Ohana - Breakfast

130_zpsia9rgv1e.jpg

131_zpsnfrvf5cr.jpg

We went to Landscape of Flavors on 6/17 for breakfast. We ordered 3 French toast meals and a waffle meal. It was very good and well priced.
Total $22.13 that was with TIW discount. They only offered one of us powdered sugar, so it was an option if you want to add to French Toast.

I can't find the pictures for Landscape of Flavors dinner. We went on 6/16. This counter service is very busy. The cast members there were friendly. We ordered 2 burgers, the tandoori shrimp and the surf and surf burger. We also bought 3 mugs. The total cost was $83.44 with the TIW discount. We saved $19.58. The burgers were decent. The fries were a little salty. The surf and surf burger was great. I would have loved to have gotten it again, but we were only staying at AOA for 1 night. The tandoori shrimp was way to salty and thankfully was able to be toned down a little with the rice, but I would not order it again.

We did get 2 smoothies earlier in DTD. They were Flamingo Frost. They were small, but good. The total on those was $12.76. I felt they were overpriced.

On 6/17 we went to Sanaa for dinner. We had a reservation, but t
183_zps23egelka.jpg
hey were running behind, so had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated. We have been to Sanaa before. This time we did not enjoy it as much. We had the tandoori chicken, 2 slow cooked shrimp and fish, and a burger. My daughter and I enjoyed the slow cooked meals. They were small portions, but good. My son liked his burger, somewhat. Tope said the Tandoori Chicken was good, but not great. The meal was okay and the service was just okay. It was not worth the price to us this time. We have had better experiences there before. The total was $78.66. We saved $15.24 using the TIW.
184_zpsgmxhfamz.jpg

We went to Slitsville for lunch after we did the early bowling. The service we received was not good. The food was good though. We ate right at the lane. We had a reservation for 1, but got hungry before that, so they were able to cancel it and just let us order from our lane. We had the wings, the crab Rangoon sushi roll, the veggie pizza and the fiesta chicken bowl. My son did not like the flavor of the wings, but Tope ate them and said they were good. The crab Rangoon sushi was very good. The veggie pizza was good, especially compared to other pizza on property. Tope loved the fajita bowl. We were able to use the TIW here. The total came to $77.71 for the food.
164_zpsf3kxrh6k.jpg
163_zps3op4sm3z.jpg

162_zpsa6juvmgv.jpg

161_zpszmalhlqu.jpg

197_zpsz6kplxgd.jpg

198_zps5pqqn4y0.jpg

201_zpsqddp9b4p.jpg

202_zpsogzjikzf.jpg

On 6/18, we had lunch at Trails End. We were doing the archery program, so we figured it would be convenient. Trails End was very good and a nice surprise. The service was excellent, they were friendly and funny. It was easy to find. I had the Pan Fried catfish, I loved it. The fish was well seasoned. The greens were good, but I had not realized there was meat in them so I didn't get to finish them. The fries were also good and the sauce that came with the fish was yum. Tope got the Chicken Fried steak, it was his first time trying this dish. He really enjoyed it. The potatoes and gravy were good. My son got the BBQ pork sandwich which was cooked well and sauce was good. It looked small, but was very filling. My daughter had the shrimp po boy, but I didn't get a picture. She said it was very good and had enough shrimp in it. The kids split the sticky bun sundae, I had a bite too. It lived up to the hype. It was delicious. We also ordered the cornbread and it was great. We also ordered 3 lemonades. The total with using TIW was $79.37, we saved $15.38. We will definitely go again.

We went to T-Rex for dinner on 6/18. We had a reservation, so only had to wait about 5-10 minutes to be seated. The wait for walk ups was over an hour. The service here was very slow. We waited over a half hour for our food. The server was very nice though. It just looked like she had to many tables. I had the mushroom ravioli, it was okay. T-Rex is a part of chain sort of and you can tell by the taste of the food. Tope got the Gigantosaurus Burger and loved it, but dropped some of it and was very disappointed. The burger was huge. My son got a Bronto burger and it was also big. He said it was very good. My daughter got the dual dip, it was okay. She would not order it again. It was mostly cheese. We ordered a root beer a lemonade and 2 waters. We could not use the TIW here, but were able to use DVC for a discount. The total cost was $86.56. We saved $5.50 with DVC. The meal was okay, but we will not be dining there again.
220_zpspywg8yph.jpg

221_zpsp4yrnffz.jpg

223_zpsgo1jfqwp.jpg

We ate at the AMC Fork and Screen on 6/19 for lunch. We did this once before and really enjoyed. We enjoyed the movie this time, but the food not so much. We could not use any discount here. My daughter and I both had the Thai Bang Shrimp Tacos, they were not very good and very little shrimp. We all shared a veggie quesadilla, which was very good. My son had buffalo wings and said they were good. Tope had the fajita wrap and said it was okay, but would not get it again. We ordered 2 strawberry smoothies and 2 waters. The service was okay. The total came to 87.45 with tip.

Some snacks we got from DTD was 3 churros, one was the Bavarian cream. We prefer the regular churro better. The price for these was $11.25

We also went to Vivoli , we got 2 smalls. It was very good and came to $10.66.

We went to Boma for dinner on 6/19. Boma has always been a must do for us. The food was excellent. There is lots of options. They have has some less adventurous foods, but we like to try the different things. The service was good. The price is high, so not sure if we will keep doing it every trip. We don't eat enough to justify the price. We also ordered a long island and a agave nectar. The total with TIW was 186.24.

Those greens look delicious (but I like meat in my greens ... so sorry that you weren't aware it contained meat! Eek!)

TiW is certainly worth it, huh? :)

The greens were delicious, I did take a bite that is how I realized meat was in them. I almost wanted to start eating meat again, lol.

TIW is always so worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter