15 day forecast........YAY!!!!!!!

maggiann

Mouseketeer
I thought someone posted a website that had a 15 day forecast....anyone know? thanks. 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

I found it. www.accuweather.com

here is what it said...

9/23-mostly cloudy and humid
9/24-mostly cloudy and humid
9/25-partly sunny and humid
9/26-humid with clouds and sun
9/27-mostly cloudy and humid
9/28-mostly cloudy and humid

sounds good to me....hopefully no rain(or not much)

I dunno, as unpredictable as weather is, I don't even trust the 10-day forecast from the weather channel...

Weather cannot be accurately predicted more than 3 days out (fact) - espically during the months of Sept and Oct as the atmosphere is unstable.

I look at this site www.wesh.com it is the local NBC news station and they have the most accurate weather...also web cams from USO. I keep it on my "favorites".

As long as there are no hurricanes, tropical depressions, storms, it can be humid and hot! I'll take that over a hurricane! At least then we can just go cool off at the pool or have an excuse to dump water unceremoniously on the kids heads with the excuse that we are trying to cool them off! :goodvibes

It can be really humid....but it is not as bad as July or August. I really don't mind the heat, but the stickiness gets to me by late afternoon. The absence of lines more than makes up for the humidity! At least there aren't little rain clouds in the forcast...

Also, we have been in WDW during a hurricane...actually it was one of our best trips ever.

And then there's the little thing about Accuweather--it isn't. I wouldn't trust them to stick their heads outside a window to tell me if it were raining. :confused3

I still can't quite grasp how hot it's going to be. It's already gotten quite chilly here in Louisville at night. Is it going to feel like mid summer even at night? We'll be there 9/26 to 10/1. Should I not pack any sleeves?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter