15%-30% off room-only discount - February 2016

KimBean

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when this usually hits? I have a package booked already for watching some friends run the Princess Half. Am hoping to get some of the room rate.

Oh man I saw this and got so excited! I have a trip booked for early February and I'm hoping for some discounts as well! I've heard they're released around October but someone else may have better information.

LOL. Got excited there. There are lots of us chomping at the bit for the discounts to come out.

I'm sorry. Silly of me. Was trying to think where would be good place to post the question and then formed it as a statement. I would change title but don't know how?

I'd say you are still a few months away from a discount for those dates being offered.

If they are going during a runDisney event then there those dates will probably be blocked out of any discount. They've been doing a LOT of blackout dates here recently.

The discounts for Jan should be coming up soon. I am waiting for the discounts also for a Jan9th check in.

Last year Feb discounts came out in early October. I'm waiting for early Feb..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter