148 BCV points avail for purchase: $11 per pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have some points left for rent.

Just PM me or email at fflmaster@aol.com

Would love to help someone trying to get in next february-april 2013.

I know this is a busy time and not in the six month window for owners not in BCV

fflmaster,

I don't have enough posts yet to PM or post an e-mail, but I'm looking to surprise MrsLincoln with a studio/one-bedroom at the GCV on the nights of June 8-9.

Happen to have 20-40 points to spare? I don't even know if there is availability that night, but the only way to find out is to ask here.

Please PM me here if we can work something out. Thanks in advance!

Does this mean you have points to rent? We would like to stay in a BCV one bedroom for four or five nights sometime in the last two weeks of October 2012.
We are three adults and one child.
Thanks!:flower3:

I am trying to rent my 148 BCV points so I can purchase/transfer the same amount of BLT points for a 2013 October trip.

PM me or email me at fflmaster@aol.com

Hi do you still have pts ?

Studio OKW
2 adults + 2 children (Theo 8 yrs & Yarick 6 yrs)
dates 8/13/12 - 8/19/12

Thanks for letting me know

Techy

if u still have points im looking at AKL 2 adults 1 child age 7. may 24th thru the 27th . please notify asap as i have posted on 2 other post thanks. u can pm or email at sjsal71@yahoo.com pirate:

All of my 2012 points have been taken, but if you are looking for a trip from february 2013 on I can still help.

I can only rent up to 80 points, but like I said earlier it must be for a reservation starting after february 1st, 2013.

Thanks for all that have been emailing me.

I sent you a PM. Have to check transfer rules.

I am also looking for a transfer of BLT points for a 2013 trip. If I could find someone that has 2012 points to transfer I would gladly transfer the 2013 points to you. I do have them avail.

We are in need of 89 points for a BCV 11/20 - 11/25. Do you have any left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter