146 BWV points for rent $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure that would be great. Could you check on June 3rd thru the 9th for a studio standard view?

Thanks!
There is a standard view studio available for the 3rd thru the 9th for 87 points.

Let me know if this works for you.

Sure that would be great. Could you check on June 3rd thru the 9th for a studio standard view?

Thanks!
Let me know the best email address to contact you directly.

There are standard view studios available.

I will need your information to make the reservation.

Just looking for a 10/30/16 Studio or possibly 1 BR. Please let me know if there is any availability.

Hello!

We are looking to rent two studios on these dates:
Jan 9-13th OR
Jan 10-14th if the first is not available.

Order of preference:
1. AKL Savannah or club
2. Boardwalk villas (doesn't matter the view/level)
3. Beach Club Villas
4. Poly or Wildnerness Lodge

Would also consider a 2 bedroom only if two stuidos are not available!

Hello!

We are looking to rent two studios on these dates:
Jan 9-13th OR
Jan 10-14th if the first is not available.

Order of preference:
1. AKL Savannah or club
2. Boardwalk villas (doesn't matter the view/level)
3. Beach Club Villas
4. Poly or Wildnerness Lodge

Would also consider a 2 bedroom only if two stuidos are not available!

OK, what is your email address? I can make the reservation, but need more details. Name, address and ages of all the people traveling. I will need two contact for two separate rooms.

Can you please tell me the availability for a 1 bedroom for 3 adults-1 child for check in Nov 5 checking out Nov 9, 2016? Thank you for your time

Hello I am looking for accommodations from September 24-October 2. Do you have anything left? I would prefer a one bedroom.

Thanks,
Nick

If you have 160 points left on September 19th, please contact me. Am looking to stay at VWL april 19-26th.

Looking for BWV studio April 4 - 8, we would be fine with either standard or preferred view...whatever is available.

Thanks!

Looking for BWV studio April 4 - 8, we would be fine with either standard or preferred view...whatever is available.

Thanks!
There are Garden or Pool View and Boardwalk View studios available for April 4-8, 75 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter