143 points for rent $13 pp starting 8/1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 143 vacation points available for rent starting on or after 8/1/15 @ $13 per point. I use a contract and have references. Payment s are via paypal. If you are interested I will need the following information:

Dates of travel
Room preferences
Names of guests
Ages of children at the time of travel
Address
Phone Number
Email address

***My home resort is Boardwalk Villas, so I can book as far out as May,2016. All other resorts I can only book from August 1, 2015 to January 1, 2016

UPDATE: 143 vacation points available

Last edited:
I am interested in 2 - 2 bedroom villas at SSR or Boardwalk arriving Sunday 11/22-11/28 departing Saturday. There are 5 adults 3 children. 10,8 & 5 yrs old. Please email me at lc.ealonzo@gmail.com, for details.

I can also do 2 studio rooms

Last edited:

I'm looking for:

AKV-Kidani Village - Standard Studio
Arrive: Dec. 6
Depart: Dec. 11
Two adults

Rented before. Will PM name and email.

Hello! Interested in Studio at Wilderness Lodge for a week (107 points total)
We're looking for a week that encapsulates November 18th and are flexible in our dates, some examples:

Nov 12th-19th
or
Nov 13th-20th
or
Nov 14th-21st
etc

I'm looking for a 2br Standard View at AKV for 1/23-1/30/16.
I have a couple questions. How do you handle the PayPal fee and will you book Dining Plan? Thanks!

Hi, I am looking at 6 nights any studio, prefer AK or WL week of November 8 to 14 2015. Please let me know availability.

Thnks

Are you able to book the BWV for April 2-5, 2016? I'm interested in 2 studios?
Yes there are two available right now with a garden/pool view for 65 vacation points each. Send me a PM or email if you are interested in the reservations.

Hello! Interested in Studio at Wilderness Lodge for a week (107 points total)
We're looking for a week that encapsulates November 18th and are flexible in our dates, some examples:

Nov 12th-19th
or
Nov 13th-20th
or
Nov 14th-21st
etc
there is no availability for the dates requested

I was looking for april 7th and 8th 2016 at BLT theme park view standard or 1 bedroom if that's available. Let me know please. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for 12/7-12 (5 nights) for a 2BR at VGC. Any availability? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter