• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

140 points to Rent @ 11.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I have 140 points for rent at 11.00 per point. Must be used by Sept. 30, 2015. Experienced renter and I use PayPal for payment. Thanks!

Hey looking at going in September, please message me because the system won't let me message you. Thanks!

Interested in a studio for check in 9/23 - check out 9/29. Are there any resorts available for this week?

I need studio vero beach nights of Sept 13th and 14th. Currently showing available, let me know if you can accommodate,
Bill

Hello!
We are very interested. Do you see anywhere for 2 adults, 3 nights, after the 25th. Thank you!!

Hi, I need to rent a studio for one night 9/15, please let me know if you have availability?? First choice AKL, second BC or Boardwalk, third any MK resort. thanks so much! Robin

Looking for anything really the night of 9/26 preferably a studio or 1 bedroom AKV being a last resort

I have 140 points for rent at 11.00 per point. Must be used by Sept. 30, 2015. Experienced renter and I use PayPal for payment. Thanks!
Hi there. i am looking to buy about 34 points to use sept 16 and 17 2015. I have paypal and i am a dvc member, wilderness lodge . how do we get in touch with each other? Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter