14 year old girl gives birth in a school bathroom.

'

Huh!?
I thought guys who got a sex change, couldnt have babies no matter what.

Im confused.
Care to explain that one to me?
Or if its too inappropriate, just say so.

it's the opposite way around. Girl became a guy.

I've seen 9 year olds pregnant. I've honestly SEEN a 9 year old pregnant little girl. She came up to my mom's office to see if she could get welfare to support the baby when her parents kicked her out. A 9 YEAR OLD!? 9 year olds shouldn't even know about sex...or welfare! It just sickened me so much to see her like that. (Btw, she didn't become homeless. The foster system scooped her up.)

Yeah... but I've never seen anyone under 18 that's been pregnant.

lol.

seriously....we have a least 5 kids in my school (7th and 8th) that have been pregnant in the last 2 years

That's completely disgusting.
And just as other people were saying, did know one notice her water broke or anything ?
And trying to flush another human life down a toliet?
When it just came out of you?
Seriously that is sicking. :sad2:

Ive never actually seen a prego teen.
I might have, because there are a bunch at my school, but I just didnt notice

Wonder what she used to cut the umbilical cord -.-

This is just awful. It doesn't shock me, I see these stories more and more often.

I have atleast 2 girls in my school who are pregnant.
One is 4 months and I'm not sure about the other.
And they are only 15, 16 at the most.

I'm sorry but seriously what was wrong with that girl?!
You should have more common sense that to try to flush a living newborn baby down a toilet!
This get's me so mad. :headache:

It's hard to believe no one noticed a 14 year old going through pregnancy.
And no one responded after they heard a baby crying in the girls bathroom?

That's just horrible.
Thoughtless, apparently feelingless, careless...
I could continue, but anything I would say about this would get me banned.

I kinda understand how no one would have noticed...It was proboly fall when she got pregnate...if she wore large sweatshirts it would just bag up.

But its horrible

We have proboly had at least 10 pregnate girls at school this year...

That's just horrible.
Thoughtless, apparently feelingless, careless...
I could continue, but anything I would say about this would get me banned.

Me too.
I know that little girl was probably really confused and upset...
But my thinking is if you aren't old enough to take care of a baby if you have one, then you aren't old enough to have sex.

And there is only one pregnant girl at my school.
She is 18.
Of course, there is only about 100 kids in my high school.
Yeah.
It's quite small.

exactly thats not really that young. Im 14 and I see everyone having sex. (not see, but you get it) But when they said secret delivery, I dont think they meant, no one knew she was prego, they meant no one knew she was giving birth. But thats really sad, she could have taken to the clinic or principle or someone. I mean did she actaully think she could flush a new-born down a toliet and no one would know..what would people have thought if she just walked back into the classroom, & magically not prego anymore??

theres so many things wrong with this story

lol.

seriously....we have a least 5 kids in my school (7th and 8th) that have been pregnant in the last 2 years

oh my. if your going to have sex, which most teens do. at least use protection... comdoms, birth control, ect. theres ways to prevent becoming pregnant, even if there not all 100% affective, its like everyone just decided "the hell with protection" but what gets me, is girls can go out and have sex every weekend, but the one time, a couple actaully fall in love and go ahead and take that next step, whoops their the ones that come up prego. :sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter