• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

14 points, use by Feb 28, 2014 $11

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissy_ib

DIS Veteran
I have 14 points that have to be used by Feb 28, 2014. I can add up to 20 more points but would prefer to use as close to the 14 as possible.

Interested in OKW studio arriving Dec 21st for one night. This would be exactly 14pts.

Any chance that the points could be transferred? I need 14 for an extension of our current vacation...

Hello,

I am hoping that you could get the 18 point BLT Lake view studio that is currently available for Nov. 7th. I would love to rent it from you.

We have Nov 3,4,5,6 at BWV and would love to add a night at BLT.

I can pay you for it immediately.

Thank you,
Randy
...bart61@comcast.net...

Hello,

I am hoping that you could get the 18 point BLT Lake view studio that is currently available for Nov. 7th. I would love to rent it from you.

We have Nov 3,4,5,6 at BWV and would love to add a night at BLT.

I can pay you for it immediately.

Thank you,
Randy
...bart61@comcast.net...
I'm sorry, I wish I had seen this last night. That room is no longer open. I hope you found someone to get it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter