14 nights of dining....give me your opinions

3Minnies1Mickey

<font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no
I'll be at BCV for 7 nights and SSR for 7 nights:

Breakfasts: Cape May Cafe, Crystal Palace, Akershus, Donald's Safari, H&V

Lunch: Le Cellier, Yak N Yeti

Dinners: Whispering Canyon, Cape May Clambake, The Plaza, Teppan Edo, Turf Club, Beaches N Cream

I need one more for a MK day. :confused3

I think your choices look good and will give some variety. I hope you have a great trip and until then happy planning!:)

I think your choices look good and will give some variety. I hope you have a great trip and until then happy planning!:)

I just saw your post and we will be there right after you! Hope you trip is magical too!!!

I'd exchange the Plaza at MK for lunch (it's sandwiches and ice creams) and add in a short monorail ride over to the Poly/Ohanas for your MK evening. H & V is typical buffet/cafeteria fare, nothing special--how about experiencing Sci Fi? I'ts always on our must-do list. Have a wonderful time...lucky you to get 14 days :cool1:

I'd exchange the Plaza at MK for lunch (it's sandwiches and ice creams) and add in a short monorail ride over to the Poly/Ohanas for your MK evening. H & V is typical buffet/cafeteria fare, nothing special--how about experiencing Sci Fi? I'ts always on our must-do list. Have a wonderful time...lucky you to get 14 days :cool1:

I thought The Plaza was lunch or dinner, same menu?

I know H&V isn't anything special, but I have 2 toddlers that'll LOVE to see Manny and Oso. I wasn't thrilled about the Sci Fi menu, plus we wouldn't get the "car seats" with 6 of us unless we split up and I'm not sure my girls will be into Sci Fi movie. Also considering 50s PT if DH vetoes the number of character meals.

I'm still toying with 'Ohana. I've heard mixed reviews on service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter