14 hours to go!

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
My journey starts at 7am (ish), depending on the Taxi being prompt, and then it's a quick train journey to St Pancras and the Eurostar to Disneyland Paris! I'm staying in Hipark Serris-Val d'Europe tomorrow night and Hotel New York Saturday night.

I'll be tweeting (link in sig), data connection permitting, all through the weekend - starting with the Fireworks and Bonfire tomorrow night, then the first Christmas Cavalcade and Parade with Frozen float on Saturday, and then Christmas Wishes and Disney Dreams! of Christmas on Saturday night.

I'll be taking photos and videos a plenty, so let me know if you have any requests!

Also, I will be interviewing three key people involved with the Disneyland Paris Christmas season and I'm opening it up to all of you. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask, about their area of involvement?

The three are:

Emmanuel Lenormand (The Frozen Float in the Parade)

Vasile Sirli (Christmas Music)

Ben Spalding (Disney Dreams! Of Christmas)

Now I have to get home and pack - I have no idea what I'm going to wear ;)

Nothing to add except I hope you have a great trip and am looking forward to reading all about it popcorn::

Thanks Kizzabel - starting to get a bit excited now!

prince&princess - press event is Saturday where the debut everything.

Have fun Steve. Looking forward to seeing your photos and reading your interviews.

I know I've just come back Steve but I'm already looking at going back.

Can I come with you (if I can find a babysitter) ;0)

Oh & you'll be pleased other that I actually saw the swinging pirate for the first time ever!!!

Seems today that most of the stuff has had a soft opening - calvalcade and Sandy are all over twitter and no doubt Dreams will be leaked tonight! Even the Studios has lights!! All the decs are being tweeted and its too much to handle....I'm going to be worse than the duracel bunny at Christmas!
Looking forward to seeing the new looking float though, will be interesting to hear about the concept as the artwork looks stunning. And always good to hearcabout the music side, this often gets forgotten!
Will be listening out for this :)

staceylc said:
Oh & you'll be pleased other that I actually saw the swinging pirate for the first time ever!!!

We noticed too! Wasn't working in July and August and was a great surprise!! :)

Have a great time Steve, look forward to hearing about it when you get back:goodvibes

I'm also going 2moro staying at HNY

Edit: just noticed you posted this a few days ago not today!! Silly me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter