14 Holding Points + 11 borrowed points = 25 available to Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

missymouse

Mouseketeer
Due to an airline delay on our last vacation in June we now have 14 points in holding +11 borrowed that need to be used before the end of February. I can only make reservations 60 days out due to the 14 points in holding so if you are looking to make a quick trip in the next 60 days send me a PM about dates, # of people and resort preference and I can check for availabilty. I believe the only thing you can get with 25 points would be a night or two in studio accomodations or maybe some 1 bedrooms for a night. I would like to get $10 a point for $250 if you can use all the points.

There is a standard view studio in Kidani village for 15 points for the night of Aug. 18th. PM me if you would like to proceed.

Bumping

Just figured out my math was wrong on my upcoming summer 2014 trip so I will have 11 points extra which I could borrow into this year and combine with the 14 points in holding to make 25 points. Still looking for $10 a point so if you could use all the points it would be $250.

Bumping - All 25 points still available. 11 points can be booked between now and Feb. 28 and 14 points for stays within the next 60 days. Weeknights are easier to find availability than Fri and Sat.

Bumping - All 25 points still available. 11 points can be booked between now and Feb. 28 and 14 points for stays within the next 60 days(now and early October). Weeknights are easier to find availability than Fri and Sat. Price per point is $10 firm since there is time to find the right renter. These points can not be transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter