14 Day Ultimate tickets

peachiepie

Mouseketeer
We're off to WDW in April. We've booked the 1st 7 nights at Caribbean Beach through Walt Disney Travel company (got the dinning credits included as we booked it last year) and the price included 14 Day tickets.
After Caribbean Beach we are doing a split stay and moving to Polynesian, on DVC points.

I've just looking on the My Disney Experience app and it's got it tickets on there, but it says they are valid until the date we check out of Caribbean Beach. Is that right, will we not be able to use the remaining days on the ticket one we check out of Caribbean Beach? Or are the just valid for 14 days after they are first activated?

I've just looking on the My Disney Experience app and it's got it tickets on there, but it says they are valid until the date we check out of Caribbean Beach.
I had a similar thing last year when I booked a split stay with the tickets attached to the first. I actually shortened the first booking and added a couple of nights at a different resort, and the valid date moved back.
So I think it's the last day you can activate them, not last use. (I think I may have asked a CM about it at the time, but can't remember now, and the trip got cancelled eventually as they didn't open the borders in time, so I didn't get to test it.)

I have a different question re 14 day tickets. We are staying at BWV for 29 days but 14 day tickets ( over 18 days ) is the best I can get right now. I see that you are getting a $50 gift card to spend on merch. (I asked this question on plandisney but don’t actually understand the answer they gave. ). Question is. Is it $50 gift card per park ticket or one per booking. We are a party of 8 and would book tickets individually or in groups of 2 if that were the case. Thank you

14 day tickets ( over 18 days )
That's the new Magic ticket which replaced the Ultimate late last year.
As such you might not get an answer in this thread as some people may not bother to come in here. If you don't get an answer in a couple of days then I'd start a new thread, or maybe tack onto an existing Magic ticket thread.

I have a different question re 14 day tickets. We are staying at BWV for 29 days but 14 day tickets ( over 18 days ) is the best I can get right now. I see that you are getting a $50 gift card to spend on merch. (I asked this question on plandisney but don’t actually understand the answer they gave. ). Question is. Is it $50 gift card per park ticket or one per booking. We are a party of 8 and would book tickets individually or in groups of 2 if that were the case. Thank you
Itll be per booking

So.. we finally bought our flights (Holy moly what a price. We had a £1500 voucher for cost of 3 flights from our cancelled 2020 trip but one ticket is now over £1200!! ) and park tickets today But i have put the wrong start date on 2 of the tickets (bought 4 pairs of tickets so each couple could get the gift card ) I read that I should go on my disney experience to change the date but its not giving me the option. The only option is to reassign. Any other ideas ? Thanks

So.. we finally bought our flights (Holy moly what a price. We had a £1500 voucher for cost of 3 flights from our cancelled 2020 trip but one ticket is now over £1200!! ) and park tickets today But i have put the wrong start date on 2 of the tickets (bought 4 pairs of tickets so each couple could get the gift card ) I read that I should go on my disney experience to change the date but its not giving me the option. The only option is to reassign. Any other ideas ? Thanks

i thought that they had to be changed with disney - did you call them?
I'm also planning on getting 4 groups of 2, to get the $50 gift card per couple. Actually we're 9, but it's still four groups (with one group of 3).
i have to purchase before march 15, so i have a few days left.
I'm stressing.
I just made a table of which park which day. So difficult!!

are you going in the summer?
i saw the flight prices have jumped through the roof for the summer...

I'm glad I booked my flights a month or so ago ... though I won't be surprised if there is a clawback clause somewhere. (I suppose I'd better check.)

we booked the moment the flights became available, meaning a year in advance of the dates we're flying..
the prices were really good back then, and they had a clause that we could get a full refund in the event of more covid nonsense.
Plus we had 125% vouchers from our 2020 flights that were cancelled.
The result was we were able to book 7 premium seats using the earlier heavily discounted economy vouchers.
And my daughter and son in law were able to book business all the way to LA adding only a small amount to their vouchers.

But as i said, the prices now are totally insane.
My nephew normally flies delta/klm.
Usually, KLM is cheaper than delta, especially if you fly a weird route.
But even the weirdest most undesirable route is ridiculously expensive now.

Just had a look at current prices for my Aer Lingus DUB-MCO and they seem little changed from when I booked. But that's Oct-Nov so maybe they are thinking oil will have backed off a bit by then.

22 July-20 Aug prices €1051 (~£882) for economy, via JFK both ways. Obviously getting from, for example, Edinburgh to Dublin is going to be on top, but if you aren't vouchered to a particular airline it's worth a look.

Thanks. We are all booked. 3 times actually. The first 2 attempts said. We cannot process this please contact us but I couldn’t get through. Next day I tried again and they booked. Unfortunately all 3 attempts have been charged to my AMEX at £ 6025 a pop. 🙈🙈🤷‍♀I am currently owe
over £18000 on my Amex card due for payment next week so I just have 15 seats on 5 planes. Who wants to come 🥳 or Can someone bail me out of jail when I can’t pay 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣 ( we only have confirmation of the last flights I booked so Amex advise the other2 amounts will drop off 🤞🙄)

Thanks. We are all booked. 3 times actually. The first 2 attempts said. We cannot process this please contact us but I couldn’t get through. Next day I tried again and they booked. Unfortunately all 3 attempts have been charged to my AMEX at £ 6025 a pop. 🙈🙈🤷‍♀️I am currently owe
over £18000 on my Amex card due for payment next week so I just have 15 seats on 5 planes. Who wants to come 🥳 or Can someone bail me out of jail when I can’t pay 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣 ( we only have confirmation of the last flights I booked so Amex advise the other2 amounts will drop off 🤞🙄)

i love charging with AMEX.
When something like that happens, they are so easy to work with, they're fantastic for any sort of dispute.

We're off to WDW in April. We've booked the 1st 7 nights at Caribbean Beach through Walt Disney Travel company (got the dinning credits included as we booked it last year) and the price included 14 Day tickets.
After Caribbean Beach we are doing a split stay and moving to Polynesian, on DVC points.

I've just looking on the My Disney Experience app and it's got it tickets on there, but it says they are valid until the date we check out of Caribbean Beach. Is that right, will we not be able to use the remaining days on the ticket one we check out of Caribbean Beach? Or are the just valid for 14 days after they are first activated?
I've just posted with the exact same issue and going next month! I found your post and wondered how you'd got on?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter