• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

14 day Ultimate Ticket Question

houseofmouse

Disneyland, Ca
Has anyone actually used these tickets already. Did you have to show a foriegn passport or ID to use them at the gates or is it a regular ticket you just go to the gates with.

why the hell would u have a uk 14 day ultimate ticket in the first place when you live in california? :confused3 are you out of your mind?

She didn't actually say she had any, just enquiring if you need ID.
And why should she not have them? Surely it is discrimination to let one group of people have them but not another. I have bought tickets available to US market and used a friends Florida address. In fact I have just had some Halloween tickets delivered to friend in Cali to save $20 postage to UK.
Its done all the time the other way around.

chip n dale fans said:
why the hell would u have a uk 14 day ultimate ticket in the first place when you live in california? :confused3 are you out of your mind?

Very rude and uncalled for. :sad2:

The problem is that Disney and ticketmania.com will only post the ultimate tickets to UK and Irish addresses. However, if you have a relative/friend in this part of the world, that should work. I can't imagine them demanding proof of address at the gate. How would they know anyway if you weren't staying in England or Ireland for a month or so and bought them then? Having said that, I don't know the actual rules. I do remember an article at Allearsnet about US residents being able to use the UK ultimate tickets but the article has been removed, I guess that's not a good sign. Still, how would they know? Now I'm going around in circles. :lmao:

Just another quick question, sorry to jump your topic.

But these tickets we get are they plastic like a credit card or are they paper/card?

They are credit card sized but card, and no you don't need to show any ID

One or two of ours lost their magnetism on the strip last year, i went to customer relations on main st and had two new tickets within 5 minutes.

Adz1984 said:
Just another quick question, sorry to jump your topic.

But these tickets we get are they plastic like a credit card or are they paper/card?

i intend to ask to have my tickets transferred onto the room key cards at check in. just makes things easier.

Howard412 said:
i intend to ask to have my tickets transferred onto the room key cards at check in. just makes things easier.

That would be nice but we are staying off site im afriad so i dont think thats an option for us.

chip n dale fans said:

somebody else who was in the wrong que when the manners were given out eh :ssst: :ssst:

Whilst it was put in a slightly rude manner... I also thought 14 day tickets were only available to UK citizens. A bit like the annual Florida resident discount only being available to Florida citizens... :confused3

Technically, Yes, but they never ask for id so its not a problem for other countries to buy them, we had the same problem as Cochise last year, in fact mine was replaced 3 times and with no problems or questions asked

So can you actually have your ultimate passes transferred onto your room key?? How does this work with the fast pass machines etc??

blademankev said:
So can you actually have your ultimate passes transferred onto your room key?? How does this work with the fast pass machines etc??

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can tickets transfered onto your room keys unless it's a length of stay ticket.

Goofyish said:
I may be wrong, but I don't think you can tickets transfered onto your room keys unless it's a length of stay ticket.

My understanding is the same as Tim's, so I don't think you are able to get your 14 day Ultimate transferred onto your room key.

Houseofmouse - I hope this is the news you were wanting - it looks like you are fine to go with the UK ticket - great news! They do work out as excellent value for anyone staying for this length of time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter