135 pts for Rent for $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumpersWorld

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone. We have 135 points available for rent with a Aug 2014 Use Year for $12.00/point + paypal fees. Reservation must be completed by July 31, 2015. Pls include your resort, dates, room type and we'll let you the availability as soon as possible. Minimum 75 point rental. We are experienced in doing rentals, use a contract and can provide referrals. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! :)

We are looking for 11/29 for 8 nights at BLT standard.studio Not sure how this works have always wanted to try and rent points but am nervous. How does payment work. Feel free to PM me. Thanks
I'm not sure if reservation has to be stayed in by July or reservation has to be made prior to then. Let me know.

We are looking for 11/29 for 8 nights at BLT standard.studio Not sure how this works have always wanted to try and rent points but am nervous. How does payment work. Feel free to PM me. Thanks
I'm not sure if reservation has to be stayed in by July or reservation has to be made prior to then. Let me know.
Hi - the reservation has to be used before 7/31/15 so we won't be able to accommodate an 11/29 reservation

Hi. You had replied to a previous inquiry of mine...with the holidays, I got side tracked from trying to plan our vacation. Planning on a Disney trip March 21-21, 2015. Can check-in anytime within dates mentioned. Would like at least a 1BR, 2 adults and 2 kids, but may consider a studio (if I can talk my husband into it). Any resort except OKW and SSR. Thank you!

Hi. You had replied to a previous inquiry of mine...with the holidays, I got side tracked from trying to plan our vacation. Planning on a Disney trip March 21-21, 2015. Can check-in anytime within dates mentioned. Would like at least a 1BR, 2 adults and 2 kids, but may consider a studio (if I can talk my husband into it). Any resort except OKW and SSR. Thank you!

Hi,

Can you please clarify your dates? You wrote March 21-21, 2015...thank you...

I am looking to rent points for 1/19/15 - 1/24/15 at any of the DisneyLAND resorts. Is this something that you might be able to help with? We only need a studio.

Hi, I'm looking for Bay Lake Towers MK view 6/5/15 checking out 6/10/15 in a studio. If that is not available, could you try for Villas at Grand Floridian same dates with a lake view (also a studio). Thanks.

I am looking to rent points for 1/19/15 - 1/24/15 at any of the DisneyLAND resorts. Is this something that you might be able to help with? We only need a studio.
Hi - SSR is only resort available but the # of points needed (63) is below our minimum rental (75). You may want to try with other owners. Sorry we couldn't help

Hi, I'm looking for Bay Lake Towers MK view 6/5/15 checking out 6/10/15 in a studio. If that is not available, could you try for Villas at Grand Floridian same dates with a lake view (also a studio). Thanks.
Hi - unfortunately there is only partial availability for the dates you require. If you would like us to check other resorts or later dates for BLT, pls let us kno

I am looking for a studio, any resort for 1/21/15-1/25/15. Do you still have points available?

Thanks

Hi
I am interested in 2 different reservations.
1st:
The first week of February for 6 days with 2 adults 4 year old and 2 year old.
2nd:
Middle to end of July for 5-6 nights studio 2 adults 14 year old and 6 year old
Please let me know what you have available.
I am a DVC owner but do not have the points that I need right now to make the reservations.
Thank you,
Marcia

Hi
I am interested in 2 different reservations.
1st:
The first week of February for 6 days with 2 adults 4 year old and 2 year old.
2nd:
Middle to end of July for 5-6 nights studio 2 adults 14 year old and 6 year old
Please let me know what you have available.
I am a DVC owner but do not have the points that I need right now to make the reservations.
Thank you,
Marcia
Hi - sent you a pm

Hello,

My family and I are looking for a 2bd for three nights June 5, 6 and 7. Our list of resorts in order of preference are as follows:

Bay lake - value view- 145 points
Wilderness Lodge- 142 points
animal kinkdom -savanah -145 points

Please let me know if you still have points and one of these works. Please e-mail me at mrholyamos at gmail.com as I do not check the boards that often.

Thanks

Tom

Hi, I was wondering if there's availability at BLT MK view in a studio. For the dates 4/30 - 5/3. I won't be able to book until Tuesday afternoon. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter