130 Points for Rent - Use by October 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottashackleton

Disney Couple for Life!
Hi everyone - we are looking to rent or trade 130 SSR points that are banked and expire October 2013. Renting for $12/pp. Plenty of time to be used!

Hi everyone - we are looking to rent or trade 130 SSR points that are banked and expire October 2013. Renting for $12/pp. Plenty of time to be used!

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for either

10/21-10/27/2012

or

10/28-11/3/2012

Preferred resorts:

AKV, VWL, or BLT (but if ANYTHING is available, I'm interested)

VP

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for either

10/21-10/27/2012

or

10/28-11/3/2012

Preferred resorts:

AKV, VWL, or BLT (but if ANYTHING is available, I'm interested)

VP

Andddd I think I responded twice... sorry about that! Wasn't sure if the message sent.

Hi there
Just wondering if you have any points left for rent?We are looking at staying at the Disney Alauni on Oahu in March 2013. I believe the 1 brm is 24 points per night. We are looking for 2-3 nights. So 48-72 points. Please let me know if you can help. There would be 2 adults and 2 children in the room. We are looking around March 25-28. Dates are flexible as we have not booked our airfare yet.
Thanks Monica

Aug 5 to 10 or 11th STUDIO Or Sunday to Thursday let me know 2012

Grand California Lodge Check Dates available give me shout

with price..... Wife and Mom in law is going SERIOUS INQUIRY thanks JOE

I am looking for a studio from July 17-23. Probably AKL or BW. Two adults will be staying. Sorry but I can't PM. I am new to this board.

I am looking for a studio from July 17-23. Probably AKL or BW. Two adults will be staying. Sorry but I can't PM. I am new to this board.

Looks like the only studio available for that entire time frame is Saratoga for 104 points. Not surprised since it's on very short notice.

Looking for around a 100 points for a trip in December... 12/2-12/7 or 12/3 to 12/7. Prefer a studio, BLT, BCV, BWV, AKL is the order of the preference. Let me know if you need any additional info.

Any chance of getting a resi for aug 10 to 13? We like everything but SS. Four adults one youth. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter