• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

13 Year old gir declared brain dead has now officially died

I think they take her off the ventilator enough to do her hair nails take a pic, then back on her body goes.

Is it possible she is on a trache and that is why they keep the blankets pulled all the way up? I can see she has some sort of white wrap around her neck when the blacked is slipping and it looks like the wrapping they used to keep a trache in place.

Is it possible she is on a trache and that is why they keep the blankets pulled all the way up? I can see she has some sort of white wrap around her neck when the blacked is slipping and it looks like the wrapping they used to keep a trache in place.
She does have a trache. I remember when they got approval to put it in. That is why her neck is covered.

I don't think they stand a chance. They allowed Teri Schaivo to die and that woman could breathe on her own, look around, and respond to some commands. The only signs of life they've managed to record is a foot twitch and that was questionable at best. I understand their desperation but it's just a losing battle. I hope this little girl manages to pass on her own.

I was actually just thinking about this thread today and wondering about her.
I don't think they stand a chance. They allowed Teri Schaivo to die and that woman could breathe on her own, look around, and respond to some commands. The only signs of life they've managed to record is a foot twitch and that was questionable at best. I understand their desperation but it's just a losing battle. I hope this little girl manages to pass on her own.
Not being a medical professional I find it somewhat confusing that she hasn't already. I followed her story pretty closely when it was "current" and at the time many reports stated that her brain and digestive system were beginning to decompose. I obviously don't understand the physiology of how life support has kept her going this long.

I was actually just thinking about this thread today and wondering about her.

Not being a medical professional I find it somewhat confusing that she hasn't already. I followed her story pretty closely when it was "current" and at the time many reports stated that her brain and digestive system were beginning to decompose. I obviously don't understand the physiology of how life support has kept her going this long.

I think life support can keep her going for years. Most people would not want their love ones to "live" that way. So they would take them off life support. Who pays for all the medical care she is getting? How much does it cost to run life support?

The foundation that Terri Schaivo's brother started has
helped pay for them to "care" for her body, not sure if they still are or if it is being funded
in the name of science using her body as some sort of how
long can a dead person be preserved on life support.

I've said this before, but their Facebook "keep Jahi mcmath on life support" has "proof" in the form of videos and pictures but it's clear that the video is just random. Her mom probably films hours a day hoping to get a shot to publish on Facebook.

If she is doing so well, why not tell the news? Why not get a reporter in there to capture these "responses to commands"? That would put pressure on the courts. Oh what's that? Because there IS no remarkable recovery or movement on command. It's all unpredictable, involuntary spasms.

I know! Did you read what it said about the autopsy?
Half of my brother's brain is dead. That side is basically a sludge made up of useless tissue. The neurologist had a nicer way of saying it, but that was the gist. It is visible to a person trained on reading scans of a brain. I'd bet if her family let them scan her brain now they would start seeing the signs of the brain disintegrating.

Half of my brother's brain is dead. That side is basically a sludge made up of useless tissue. The neurologist had a nicer way of saying it, but that was the gist. It is visible to a person trained on reading scans of a brain. I'd bet if her family let them scan her brain now they would start seeing the signs of the brain disintegrating.

I hope your brother is doing okay. Sorry to hear about his medical problems.

So, the family is using the courts to try to get her declared alive. Wouldn't the court system dismiss the case based on a brain scan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter