12MM pearl earring $3 free shipping 3/31 only

That totally reminds me of those "FREE EARRINGS!!" that you get at one of several locations in the USVI when you go on a cruise.

Did anyone buy these? I bought black and white and they're really cute. Thinking they're not even close to being real (way too big), but worth $3.

I bought some for my DD and we still don't have the package and the tracking number doesn't bring up anything :(. I guess I'll have to contact them and see what's going on.

I did some checking and their domain name has been held by them for almost three years, and their registration address is in an office building in New York City. So it appears they are a legitimate business.

They are legit. I ordered the earrings and received them, no problem. I even sent and email and they responded in a timely manner.

I finally got mine today :). They are pretty large, but nice for $3. "South Sea Shell Pearl" must mean "marble", LOL!

I finally got mine today :). They are pretty large, but nice for $3. "South Sea Shell Pearl" must mean "marble", LOL!

LOL I was thinking that too. :rotfl2:

DD loves her white ones but says my black ones look like christmas ornaments.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter