120 DVC points for rent; $10 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to rent one night, Friday, Nov 23rd at a two bedroom value rate. Can you help?

Looking to rent last minute points this weekend 4/28-5/1 for 1 adult & 1 child 10 years old. Any resort will do :)

Call me at 845-283-5099

Thanks!

I am looking for points for 9/28-10/3 at either BWV (56 pts) or BCV (77 pts) if you still have points available! Thanks!!

Hi
I had another member check for availability for May 12 AKV 2 BR Standard. I was told it was available as of yesterday for 40 PTS. Unfortunately someone else got back to that member quicker than I did and his points are no longer available, Would you be able to rent to us? I can pay immediately via paypal. I cannot PM yet, so if you could reply by email my address is cote_erin@yahoo.com. I have rented several times off this board and have never encountered any problems. Thanks so much! Erin (ecote 826)

I'm looking at a possibly renting 36 points for AKL Value studio one adult, Oct 21-25th. I'm new at this, so please forgive me if i didn't give you the correct info! I'd consider another resort..just no SS or OKW. Thanks!

Hello,
Looking for 95 points at AKL or good alternative, last week in June for 4 people.

Thank you.

Hi tinkgurl, I'm wondering if you still have points left? I need 36 for a studio 2 nights at BCV for May 12-14 if so please pls let me know Thanks :))

Do you have any left? I am looking for 1 night at AKL on Nov. 2nd. Just a standard basic room.

We are interested...do you have any points left?
We are looking for 2 adults at BCV or BWV for the nights of May 22-26 of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter