12 Points left out of 732 @ $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 122 points for BLT for 6/8/14 - 6/13/14. Any possibility for me?

Thanks so much!

Looking for 122 points for BLT for 6/8/14 - 6/13/14. Any possibility for me?

Thanks so much!
Hi

Due to the 7month rule I would not be able to book it until November/December.
You will need to find someone with BLT as their home resort.

John Paul & Gillian

Hi there. :wave2:

I'm looking for a reservation from September 7-11 at Boardwalk Villas in a Studio (preferably standard).

Can you let me know if you have points left and/or if this reservation is available?

Have rented twice before from the Disboards and would love to do it again.

Thanks,
Ann

Hi there. :wave2:

I'm looking for a reservation from September 7-11 at Boardwalk Villas in a Studio (preferably standard).

Can you let me know if you have points left and/or if this reservation is available?

Have rented twice before from the Disboards and would love to do it again.

Thanks,
Ann
Hi

I have sent you a PM.

John Paul & Gillian

Do you know if there is a one bedroom availabe any location between 114 and 11/10/2013 ?

Hi, Looking for any grand villa weekends of dec 6-8, 13-15, or 20-22. Have 9 ppl. Thanks

looking for BLT 2 bedroom Standard view, for 4 nights, checking in Wed. Sept 4, 2013, checking out Sunday Sept 8th, 2013. believe it's 162 pts. if not Standard view then Lake View which is 176 pts.

looking for BLT 2 bedroom Standard view, for 4 nights, checking in Wed. Sept 4, 2013, checking out Sunday Sept 8th, 2013. believe it's 162 pts. if not Standard view then Lake View which is 176 pts.
Hi

PM Sent to you.

John Paul & Gillian

Hi there! We're looking for a studio at BWV, AKV, OKW or SSR for 8/30-9/2. Two adults.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi-

We are looking for a BWV studio reservation standard view for 1/27/14-2/2/14. Please let me know if you still have points available to rent.

Thanks

Lindy Schuch

Looking for 12/12 to 12/15
AKV studio 1st choice, open to other options
2 adults
1 child

Thanks..

Jodi

Hi Need a studio November 1st-4th 2013, prefer AKV but anything will do! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter