12 months to taunt my DD & her BFF...HOW!?!?!?

ThruTheEyesOfMyChild

Character is moral & ethical strength; it's the ab
Ok...here it is...my friend and I have decided to take our DD's to WDW in December 2008. My daughter (8 years old) and I have been the past 2 summers, however my daughter's best friend (9 years old-who she refers to as her sister) has never been to WDW! We are trying to be extremely creative and find a great way to tell the girls about the trip we are planning (not booked yet, waiting for flight fares to be listed and MVMCP dates). We thought about maybe hinting to them each month, but afraid my daughter may pick up on the clues right away, since we have visited twice. Scavenger hunt? Emails? HELP...PLEASE!!!!!! The girls will not only thrilled to find out they're going, but more exciting...they are going together...as sisters!!!!

Here is a little info about the girls:
-they are both veteran allstar cheerleaders :cheer2: :cheer2:
-next Christmas will 10 and 9 years old
-both are avid readers
-both come from single parent homes
-travel extensively for cheerleading
-love Hannah Montana and HSM

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Don't have any ideas on exactly how, but what if you surprise your daughter first and then let her help surprise her friend that has never been?

From time to time there are some tv shows where the characters take a trip to WDW.(Sabrina the Teenage Witch did one, Full House did one, Roseanne did one also.) Maybe you could find some on tv and watch one a month. The WDW behind the scenes shows are always on the Discovery Channel. You could watch them all together and say how nice it would for them to be able to go as sisters. (The ones that tell how the magic is created.) Or maybe order the trip planning DVD and hide it in your daughter's room where she can find it. Or you could a treasure hunt where each one finds only half of a clue and tell them that their sister has the other half. Or make them matching Mickey shirts that say something about Disney and going with their sister. You could make a puzzle that says they are going with their sister, give half of the pieces to your friend and have the girls find one peice at a time in a treasure hunt and on the last clue tell them that would have to find their sister to get the rest of peices. When they put the puzzle together they get to find out the secret.

Hope that helps.

great ideas...I really like the puzzle idea....my creative juices are flowing now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter