$12 Airtran Coupon - Deal is Dead

Hello, If anyone has any extra airtran code could you please send them to me. I signed up but never received them. I will also pay for the coupons via paypal if need be.
Thanks

anyone have problems redeeming the codes? I keep getting voucher not found. i'm trying to fly end of sept.

I did the online check in and was hoping to use the $12 code to pay for luggage. There was no option to put in a discount code so I called them. He was able to do it over the phone for me (but I could only use one code). I paid the rest via cc over the phone. I had to go back and redo the online booking 5 mins after hanging up. It confirmed that I had already paid and I was able to finish checking in. I asked if I could use my other code for the way back and was told I could call again for my return flight.

If anyone has any extra codes, I would love to have them. I need to purchase 5 round trip tickets (or 10 one ways txts) for a wedding this November. Thanks in advance!!

I didn't think that there would be a chance that I could use these.

BUT NOW my daughter needs to fly to Indiana.

If anyone would have an extra 2 of the codes I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Becky

I'm not sure which one I used! :confused3

Can you believe it?!?!?!? I was trying to get 4 to use for 2 people/ 2 flights. I could only use one code per person.

The catch is, I can send you all the codes I have... just not sure which ones I ended up using... does that make sense?

I would love them. I think that it would tell me which ones are used when I try to purchase...

Please and thankyou!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just sent you a PM.

I need two codes if anyone has any. I tried to get one just now and it says it is not giving them out anymore. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has an extra

Thanks

Can you believe it?!?!?!? I was trying to get 4 to use for 2 people/ 2 flights. I could only use one code per person.

The catch is, I can send you all the codes I have... just not sure which ones I ended up using... does that make sense?

Same with me, little slow on the DIS uptake these days and missed the promo. Am laready booked on AT but could definately use the coupon for the luggage/seat ressie charge. If anyone has an extra 1 or 2 please PM me. Thank you!

Just my luck. I just missed the promo and the prices went up:sad2:

Last minute trip...I wonder if I should wait to see if I could get a better last minute deal for October.

oops, missed out on this one...flying At in November and would have loved to use it for seat selection as we are traveling with our 9 month old....

If anyone has the $12 Airtran coupons that they were not able to use, I could use them. Please reply if you have any extras,
Thank you very much, it would be greatly appreciated!

I was able to six for three people. I just booked the flight down and the flight back separately.

I have 2 of the codes but I cannot get them to work to pay for my seats. I have tried splitting the codes in 2 as suggested on the site but that will not work either, anyone have any ideas?

Hi! Thanks for this thread---wasn't even aware of this when it came out but if anyone has any codes they won't be using we will be flying Airtran in a few months and would love to have one each for the 3 of us for our baggage.Of course we already figured the baggage fees into our ticket price so we wouldn't be shocked at the additional price of flying this time--(1st time we've flown since they instituted the baggage fees) but...anything helps and if someone isn't using them we would love to have them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter