12/6/08 Eastern ~ ***CURRENT ROSTER pg 68, post # 1007!

Hi Everyone :goodvibes

I'm Cassie. I will be going on this cruise along with my two sisters one older who will be 20 when we go and one younger who will be 13 when we go. I'll be 18 when we go so I'm pretty excited. Our parents will be coming too. (They'll kill me if I give there age. :rotfl: )

We've been on Disney Cruise before. It was last summer. 4 day cruise on the Wonder. So this will be our first time on the Magic! and for a week. Its going to be a blast.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. Also on another note, My younger sister Kennedy she's going to be getting an account on Disboards soon, so if you all have any kids that are around her age let me know. We're trying to make it so she has some friends to hang out with when we go.

This is really exciting for me because sense I was in the teen club last time we went and my older sister Danielle was in the adult clubs we were forced to be by ourselves. She didn't like going there by herself and I didn't like going to the teen club alone, even though I made quite a few friends :) . It'll be awesome that my sister and I are in the same club.

So I look forward to getting to know you all. Hope to see some or all of you on the ship.

Have an awesome day.

-Cassie :cool1:

Hi Cassie! That's great that you and your sister will now be able to hang out together in the adult sections of the ship. I am sure we will run into each other at some point. :cutie:

Hi All,
Made a deposit for this cruise for my family of 4, this will be our first cruise. Looking forward to meet some great Disney fans.

Welcome! :)

Hi Everyone :goodvibes

I'm Cassie. I will be going on this cruise along with my two sisters one older who will be 20 when we go and one younger who will be 13 when we go. I'll be 18 when we go so I'm pretty excited. Our parents will be coming too. (They'll kill me if I give there age. :rotfl: )

We've been on Disney Cruise before. It was last summer. 4 day cruise on the Wonder. So this will be our first time on the Magic! and for a week. Its going to be a blast.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. Also on another note, My younger sister Kennedy she's going to be getting an account on Disboards soon, so if you all have any kids that are around her age let me know. We're trying to make it so she has some friends to hang out with when we go.

This is really exciting for me because sense I was in the teen club last time we went and my older sister Danielle was in the adult clubs we were forced to be by ourselves. She didn't like going there by herself and I didn't like going to the teen club alone, even though I made quite a few friends :) . It'll be awesome that my sister and I are in the same club.

So I look forward to getting to know you all. Hope to see some or all of you on the ship.

Have an awesome day.

-Cassie :cool1:

Welcome! :wave2:

Hi there!

We also will be on this cruise, we booked it last year when we were on our first cruise. It will be myself, DH, DD (5) & DS (3). We are so looking forward to this and can't wait!!!

hope everyone has a great day!!

Joanna

Penny and I have changed our cruise reservation to the April 25th Tortula cruise. This sounds like a fun group and we hope you all enjoy your cruise.

Our first cruise was the September 22nd Western Caribbean and we loved it. It is so long to our next one.

The best to you all.

Have fun in Tortola scottrob. :wave:

According to the countdown I have on my computer we are 300 days from sailing. :woohoo: It can't get here soon enough for me. :)

Hey all,
The flu bug bit our house HARD this week and we've all been in bed! Once I get caught up, I am going to work on the website and get everyone's info updated!

I plan to set everything up on a password protected site so that you can feel a little bit better (hopefully) about the info you share.

Back to bed....

Hey all,
The flu bug bit our house HARD this week and we've all been in bed! Once I get caught up, I am going to work on the website and get everyone's info updated!

I plan to set everything up on a password protected site so that you can feel a little bit better (hopefully) about the info you share.

Back to bed....

Hope you all feel better soon. Nothing like the whole family getting hit at once.:headache:

Ahh! I'm getting so impatient sometimes. I just can't wait. My sisters and I talk about it everyday, so does my mom. My dad gets grumpy:mad: sometimes when we bring it up. He says that he'll get excited when the day rolls closer so lol. We know he's excited too.

bubbasmom99 I hope you and your family feel better. :hippie:

Ahh! I'm getting so impatient sometimes. I just can't wait. My sisters and I talk about it everyday, so does my mom. My dad gets grumpy:mad: sometimes when we bring it up. He says that he'll get excited when the day rolls closer so lol. We know he's excited too.

bubbasmom99 I hope you and your family feel better. :hippie:

My family is the same way, they don't understand how I can be so excited about a trip that is almost a year away. :rolleyes:

I know! Its only my dad though, but we can tell he's secretly excited. :goodvibes I just can't wait. The closer it gets the more excited my sisters and I get.:banana:

We just booked this cruise! My DH and DD are going along too! DD will be 3.5. I can't wait!! Now I gotta go back through all the thread and see what I can learn! This is our first cruise ever!

We will be in room 7536, a verandah room. Anyone ever been in this room before??

Hi Marsha! Welcome! I think we're in a similar room on the other side of the ship... near the aft elevators, verandah room.

I am going to gather up info and put together our "get acquainted" website this weekend. We have quite a few on the list now. I am so excited :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter