12/5/09 -- DUMMY -- The Cruise Your Heart Desires Most ; )

Huh I'm going on a 3 night cruise in August! Now that's short! And on a shorty (censored) little RCCL ship too! But suprisingly they're not bad, because you go knowing it's just a weekend trip so you pack as much scoffing, partying & drinking that you can in 3 days. No rest for the weary on that cruise! Plus it's the one time we don't bother with a balcony, because we are seriously in our room to change & pass out & that's about it. We get a connecting OV room with the kids & they get their own TV & bath & we feel like we're living large in a 2 room suite for only 1600.00 total! :rotfl:

Plus we're booking that 7 night Bermuda cruise on NCL out of NY in Aug/2010! I found an on-line agent that's charging 4300.00 for a mini-suite with balcony & a 300.00 OBC! Come on guys I know it's only 7 days, but the price is right & we already know each other so well so we'll get right down to paryting! Wouldn't it be great to plant us ourselves on a pink beach & hang together all day drinking Rum Swizzles!!! :beach: ::yes::

After 15 and 12 days, it'll be hard to do another 7 day. I'm sure it will seem so short.

Yah. The 7 day Alaska RCI is going to be interesting. I can remember at one point while on the TOAL thinking that it was great we still had another whole week. :)

If we didn't have the cost of airfare and length of time to travel - we'd probably do some more 4 day's.

Isn't that the truth...Jon tried to get me to go for YEARS.....Our first one was in Oct '05....2nd one...Feb '06...third one....Sept '06..Yes, 3 in less then 1 yr.....:rotfl2:
And then 2 yrs until the 4th one... Of course that one was the best of all since I meet...y'all! LOL! Although that 3rd one was pretty great......I have quite a few friends from that one, also. Right, Cheryl? :goodvibes

You sooooo have that right Stephanie.:scratchin

We started with a 3-day.

Then a 4-day.

Then another 4-day.

Then a 7-day.

Then we did another 3-day (my parents' first cruise, so we did a short one.)

Then the 15 night TOAL!

Now we're booked on a 12-day.

After 15 and 12 days, it'll be hard to do another 7 day. I'm sure it will seem so short.

Our first cruise

7 night on the Magic October 2005

10 night on the Wonder September 2006
(met Stephanie's family and David's family)

15 night on the Magic August 2008

Can you see a pattern here. :scratchin We need at least a 16 next.::yes:: ::yes::

Huh I'm going on a 3 night cruise in August! Now that's short! And on a shorty (censored) little RCCL ship too! But suprisingly they're not bad, because you go knowing it's just a weekend trip so you pack as much scoffing, partying & drinking that you can in 3 days. No rest for the weary on that cruise! Plus it's the one time we don't bother with a balcony, because we are seriously in our room to change & pass out & that's about it. We get a connecting OV room with the kids & they get their own TV & bath & we feel like we're living large in a 2 room suite for only 1600.00 total! :rotfl:

Plus we're booking that 7 night Bermuda cruise on NCL out of NY in Aug/2010! I found an on-line agent that's charging 4300.00 for a mini-suite with balcony & a 300.00 OBC! Come on guys I know it's only 7 days, but the price is right & we already know each other so well so we'll get right down to paryting! Wouldn't it be great to plant us ourselves on a pink beach & hang together all day drinking Rum Swizzles!!! :beach: ::yes::

uuummmm.... YES! :goodvibes

Yah. The 7 day Alaska RCI is going to be interesting. I can remember at one point while on the TOAL thinking that it was great we still had another whole week. :)

If we didn't have the cost of airfare and length of time to travel - we'd probably do some more 4 day's.

So, would we! Jon would want to go on one at least once a month.... :rotfl2:

We were just tossing around the idea of doing a 7 day at spring break. Airfare from Seattle would be roughly $2400.00 for the 4 of us and we still have to get to Seattle. :sad2:

We were just tossing around the idea of doing a 7 day at spring break. Airfare from Seattle would be roughly $2400.00 for the 4 of us and we still have to get to Seattle. :sad2:

I guess we all need to move to Florida:confused3

I remember comparing prices for spring break. A 7 day in a cat 6 in early December was about $5,000 and that same cabin, same cruise at spring break was $10,000:scared:
That was when we gave up on the idea of cruising during spring break:sad2:

We started with a 3-day.

Then a 4-day.

Then another 4-day.

Then a 7-day.

Then we did another 3-day (my parents' first cruise, so we did a short one.)

Then the 15 night TOAL!

Now we're booked on a 12-day.

3 DAy....June 2004...25th Anniversary
7 Day Eastern.....Aug. 2006
15 Day Repo....Aug. 2008
Dummy booked.

:scared: $2400????? OH MY!!!!

I guess we all need to move to Florida:confused3

I remember comparing prices for spring break. A 7 day in a cat 6 in early December was about $5,000 and that same cabin, same cruise at spring break was $10,000:scared:
That was when we gave up on the idea of cruising during spring break:sad2:

No kidding!!!! I wonder what dh's brother paid for a Cat 3 during Spring break...... If I'm paying that much I'm going to be cruising for longer then 7days! LOL!
We've only cruised during low seasons...... I price a lot of different weeks and then I pick which time of year we go by the price.... We love to travel but, I don't want to spend all of our travel money on one trip a year!!! LOL!

Hey guys. Just in case I disappear...lots of you know where to find me - in real life, on facebook and via e-mail. It's been real!

You're not joining a spy organization by chance.

Either that or she has too many points against her on the DIS....... ;)

For now...a house comes first, then cruising. I've got my fingers crossed that we get the house sooner than later so we can cruise more!

Good luck on a house!!! I usually say that dh bought me our first house for my 21st b-day! Because it was VERY important to me to OWN a home! :thumbsup2

I need to get out my old Girl Scout handbook and we can start a whole conversation...... :rotfl:

And...yes...I still own my old Girl Scout handbook. :goodvibes

-.-- --- ..- | --- -. .-.. -.-- | -. . . -.. | - .... . | .. -. - . .-. -. . - |

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter