12/5/09 -- DUMMY -- The Cruise Your Heart Desires Most ; )

Greetings.. to all..

I haven't been around in a long while but miss you all.. been busy with Kids and scouts and work..

we did move the cruise to a dummy date in 2010.. no way can we do 2009.. not with the market and job situation..I did have a computer switch so I lost all of my favorites including photos and chat.. if you do that, let me know...

I spilled oatmeal on my computer so it died and I got a huge lecture from IT director and a new laptop..

I am going to WDW in October for the ladies trip and in July with the family.. if anyone is gonna be there, let me know and we can meet for a snack, dinner, drink , chat etc....

Hi Susan! Long time no see! I always eat & drink at my computer, even though I know I shouldn't. :surfweb: Luckily I haven't spilt anything on the key board....yet! Did you know a bunch of us were meeting at WDW in August? Here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29680346#post29680346

Greetings.. to all..

I haven't been around in a long while but miss you all.. been busy with Kids and scouts and work..

we did move the cruise to a dummy date in 2010.. no way can we do 2009.. not with the market and job situation..I did have a computer switch so I lost all of my favorites including photos and chat.. if you do that, let me know...

I spilled oatmeal on my computer so it died and I got a huge lecture from IT director and a new laptop..

I am going to WDW in October for the ladies trip and in July with the family.. if anyone is gonna be there, let me know and we can meet for a snack, dinner, drink , chat etc....

:wave2:

Oh, my! About the oatmeal on the computer!

Hi Susan! Long time no see! I always eat & drink at my computer, even though I know I shouldn't. :surfweb: Luckily I haven't spilt anything on the key board....yet! Did you know a bunch of us were meeting at WDW in August? Here's the link:

It drives Jon crazy that I always have crumbs on my keyboard......I try to be careful...... Claire's computer area is the worst! :eek: For a girl who never seems to eat her computer and keyboard (and her entire desk!) is always covered in chip crumbs and cookie crumbs...... She sits between Jon & I in the office....heaven help us when she needs her dad's help on her computer.... :rolleyes:

HOLY CARPIT'S COLD it is 7:00am and -14 with a wind chill of -33. I think I will just go back home and live in my freezer it's warmer. High for today is going to be -2. East coast be ready it's heading your way. Thank God today is my Friday.

John

HOLY CARPIT'S COLD it is 7:00am and -14 with a wind chill of -33. I think I will just go back home and live in my freezer it's warmer. High for today is going to be -2. East coast be ready it's heading your way. Thank God today is my Friday.

John

Yes I know! It's in the teens today, but feels like below 0, which is unusual for us & suppose to be even colder tomorrow. Brrrrrrrr! A few years ago it hit 12 below & they cancelled school. Keep warm!!! :hug:

So..now is not a good time to announce that it will be 78 here today? :rotfl2:

Doesn't this look like fun???

20070205cold.jpg

:sad2:

Yes I know! It's in the teens today, but feels like below 0, which is unusual for us & suppose to be even colder tomorrow. Brrrrrrrr! A few years ago it hit 12 below & they cancelled school. Keep warm!!! :hug:

I want global warming. At least for this winter and the next two before we move. :lmao: :lmao:

You are lucky I really like you.:lmao: :rolleyes1

John
You mean it's going to get worse:eek: I thought it was pretty cold today:sad2:

umm no

20070205cold.jpg

umm no

I want global warming. At least for this winter and the next two before we move. :lmao: :lmao:
Yup, global warming sounds good right now:cloud9:

We've been missing for a while, but just wanted to drop by to say hi. Hope you all had wonderful holidays. I think we're going through DCL withdrawls right now and are trying to figure out which cruise to book for this year, or maybe next. Hmmmm....so many choices. I'm wishing for the Transatlantic or maybe a Baltic, but we'll see.

Have a great evening!
Jen & Mike

You are lucky I really like you.:lmao: :rolleyes1

I know I am :)

Feeling pretty brave all the way out there on the left coast?

That's Ok, we love you anyway!:grouphug:

Absolutely! :wave2: We love you too!

20070205cold.jpg

Uhhh..no..it doesn't...today I am wearing a t-shirt and capris with flip flops..it actually got to 86 today! We will be a cool 81 until Tuesday when we will fall dramatically to 75 degrees for the high.

We've been missing for a while, but just wanted to drop by to say hi. Hope you all had wonderful holidays. I think we're going through DCL withdrawls right now and are trying to figure out which cruise to book for this year, or maybe next. Hmmmm....so many choices. I'm wishing for the Transatlantic or maybe a Baltic, but we'll see.

Have a great evening!
Jen & Mike
Hey Jen:wave2:
A bunch of us are on the Baltic (7/18/2010) and the Transatlantic so you should run into some familiar faces at some point:flower3:

Uhhh..no..it doesn't...today I am wearing a t-shirt and capris with flip flops..it actually got to 86 today! We will be a cool 81 until Tuesday when we will fall dramatically to 75 degrees for the high.

Sounds like a different country:rotfl:

I only wear t-shirts now as a first layer:upsidedow

Have a great evening!
Jen & Mike

Hello! :wave2:
I would love to do both TA (I have friends booked on both) and both Baltic's in July (I have friends booked on both!)!!! LOL!
Depending on how the next 6 months go I may finally be able to talk Jon into booking one of them........ :rolleyes:

Hello! :wave2:
I would love to do both TA (I have friends booked on both) and both Baltic's in July (I have friends booked on both!)!!! LOL!
Depending on how the next 6 months go I may finally be able to talk Jon into booking one of them........ :rolleyes:

It better be the 07/18 Baltic Ballyhoo one!

Have a great evening!
Jen & Mike

Hey Jen! So,how's married life treatin' ya?

Hey Steph you'll appreciate this....Cade got a lead role in the middle school play Guys and Dolls. If you'll remember he played Rolf in the elementary school play of Sound & Music last year. He's all excited to get back on stage! Too bad he & Elvis didn't hook up in the kids club. I think they would've gotten along great since they appear to have a lot in common. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter