12/4 - Not Exactly the Cruise of our Dreams

And I figured that Disney was big enought to control the weather - boy am I disappointed in them - :crazy:
I'm been on a Disney cruise in December and also in February - not a problem! I guess I should have gotten a refund last year when it rained at WDW for 3 days - :guilty:

That is really to bad that you had a horid trip...but if that happened to me, it would just make me want to go again...to see everything that was missed because of weather. And you shouldn't say disney should have done better, they have no way of controling the weather just like you don't. I went on a cruise at the beggining of Aug. in 2002 and it was super, (i know that this may not be something that you want to hear but...) now it may be because it was my wish granted by Make-A-Wish...but still. Maybe you should just not travel in dec. Also i would recomend the 7 day ones cuz the others go by way to fast.

I don't think the posters on this thread (including me) were blaming Disney for the weather. In fact, I think it was stated that its obvious Disney can't control it....but for those of us who faced rough seas the entire time and rainy skies, it was disappointing and we were commiserating. Honestly, I would normally be happy with the choice of either eating, or seeing a show for 2 full days. Unfortunately, it wasn't what I expected when I plunked down over $2,000 for the 3 days. Allow us to whine a bit!

I just wanted to let off steam..............Disney may be able to do lots of things but controlling the weather isn't one unfortunately !!

It was the 10,000 mile round trip from Scotland and the $3000 I spent that was hard to swallow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter