12/30/2011 8 Night Magic New Year's Eve Celebration!

EEK, we're leaving in 26 hours! I have way too much left to do. There is a mountain of stuff on the guest bed that needs to fit into three suitcases. I've never done FE gifts before, so I have to make room for them. I'm glad we are flying Southwest so our bags fly free.

My daughter is bouncing off the walls, and my husband is thrilled to be so close to turning off his work phone!

Safe travels everyone. See you at the airport Starbucks or on the Magic!

Stephanie

If someone made plans to go to the Baths in Tortola and did not go through Disney would you PLEASE tell me who you are using?!? Our plans fell apart after I cancelled our Disney excursion and now we have nothing. Thank you.

If someone made plans to go to the Baths in Tortola and did not go through Disney would you PLEASE tell me who you are using?!? Our plans fell apart after I cancelled our Disney excursion and now we have nothing. Thank you.

Last resort, you can probably sign up at the shore excursion desk onboard. I'm doing the Tour of Virgin Gorda thru DCL.

To find me tomorrow at the airport Starbucks, I will be there 8 ish. You know its me, because I will probably be the only one wearing a snorkel Alaska, t-shirt thinking about the warm waters I am going to be diving in :rotfl2:

Looking forward to meeting all of you in less then 24hr:banana::banana:

Can someone please repost the meet times and places?

First sea day - Dec. 31 - 10:30am in the Promenade Lounge

Second sea day - Jan. 1 - 11am in Diversions

Anyone staying at the Hyatt MCO tonight (Dec. 29th) is invited to meet at the Starbucks at 0830 Dec. 30th for coffee/breakfast before we board.

We are staying near Universal so we won't make the meet at Starbuck's, but we will see everyone at the first meet on board.

We are also booked for the 9:45 helmet dive.

THANK YOU ALL for the lovely FE gifts!!! And to the person who left my youngest DD Hayden and birthday gift on her birthday!! :thumbsup2 . I'm sorry I missed the meet and greets, I was at the lounge the first day but no no one was there so I left and then my youngest NEEDED to go swimming.. Anyones.. It was truly a magical vacation and we had the best time ever!!! Thank you all again!!!

Agreed! The FE gifts were incredible!!! Thanks everyone!! And thanks for all the effort put into them!!!

Awesome cruise and the FE gifts were great. I forget who did the shoe holder thing, but that was bloody brilliant! We will be using that on all my future cruises! And my nephew loved the Phineas & Ferb notepad!

THANK YOU ALL for the lovely FE gifts!!! And to the person who left my youngest DD Hayden and birthday gift on her birthday!! :thumbsup2 . I'm sorry I missed the meet and greets, I was at the lounge the first day but no no one was there so I left and then my youngest NEEDED to go swimming.. Anyones.. It was truly a magical vacation and we had the best time ever!!! Thank you all again!!!

:cool1: I was hoping my memory served me on which room had the birthday girl, lol!

The gifts were GREAT! What an awesome cruise. Guess I have to change the signature and toss in my next countdown now...:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for the great FE gifts! Some how we missed both meets. The first one i was there a little after 10:30 but did not see anyone and well the second I slept through. I guess that's what happens when you are up until 2am. We had a blast on both the Christmas cruise and the NYE cruise. After 14 days on the ship I'm sure a 7 day cruise will fill way too short. Now it is back to work and reality.
Melissa

Awesome cruise and the FE gifts were great. I forget who did the shoe holder thing, but that was bloody brilliant! We will be using that on all my future cruises! And my nephew loved the Phineas & Ferb notepad!

I'm happy you you liked the "shoe holder/extra storage". We always need extra storage space. Thanks for the CD and for suggesting we book Virgin Gorda from the ship. We were able to go and had an amazing time.

Finally getting a chance to post a thank you for the wonderful and creative FE gifts! We participated in the Disney Marathon Relay the morning after leaving the ship (that was a little tricky when "sea legs" would take over and you couldn't run a straight line) and then home and back to work! What a great cruise full of wonderful memories. Sorry that we too missed both meets always too many other things going on or lots of being too comfortable in a lounge chair to move.

Have a healthy and safe 2012 everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter