• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/30/2011 8 Night Magic New Year's Eve Celebration!

95 DAYS TILL WE SET SAIL!!!!!!!! :cool1: Is anyone else excited about it or is it just me???

I get to book excrursions in 5 days as well!!!! :banana:

Oh do we have an idea so far on Fish Extender's, how many people are participating so far?? I'm a huge planner and am curious if we has a idea..

I am very excited!!!! I'm hating Ohio winters more and more, especially with all the kids gone (2 in college, 1 with own apartment). Too many cold, cloudy days. Our cruises in December help me get through the winter! This cruise can't get here quick enough for me.

We just booked one excursion for this cruise. They get so expensive for a family of five. We tend to do a lot on our own so we can spend the money other ways on the cruise.

Judy

We're booked and VERY excited! New Year's Eve on the Magic, I don't think it could get any better! This will be cruise number eight for us. We are a family of four. Our DD's are 16 and 13. I would be interested in FE's.

We just booked this cruise. It will be our 11th Disney cruise.

Peggy
Karen DD
Peyton DGS 10

We love doing Fish Extenders!

WELCOME!!!! I'm so excited for this trip :cool1:.. I thought I was excited when we took our first DCL in February...but this time I'm beyond excited.. Not to sure if it is the ports , New Years, or just knowing that this is going to be a good trip and a Great ship...:goodvibes

89 DAYS TILL WE CRUISE!!!! :banana:

Anyone get the chance to book at the 90 day mark??? I'm all booked and can't wait to go... I wanted to book a Cabana at CC but there where none left...I'm not surprised thought..

Did you all get the excursions you wanted??

We were able to book at the 90 day mark and got everything we wanted even Palo for dinner on pirate night. We leave in 79 days for a pre cruise WDW stay so excited.
Melissa

We were able to book at the 90 day mark and got everything we wanted even Palo for dinner on pirate night. We leave in 79 days for a pre cruise WDW stay so excited.
Melissa

I had totally forgot about Palo till now.. I wanted to do High Tea but it was not available... :sad1:

Has anyone done Brunch at Palo?? What is it like?? I think I may try that.

Melissa
About tendering we have always tendered at St Thomas. What happens is once the boat is cleared by the authorities a smaller boat that holds quite a few of us at a time takes us to a designated dock. Disney will inform us where we are to meet to catch the tender back to the ship. Do not worry Disney is very organized and safety is always their primary concern. Although 24000 people at St Thomas is a lot so everyone should pack their day bags accordingly. Carry very little cash and only credit cards or travelers checks of what you plan to spend. Disney will also tell us on the ship. They have a shopping guide that schools us this very well which is broadcast on the TV in your room or you can see the live presentation on the ship.

We're booked and VERY excited! New Year's Eve on the Magic, I don't think it could get any better! This will be cruise number eight for us. We are a family of four. Our DD's are 16 and 13. I would be interested in FE's.
Welcome Captain Jack and Crew. I have you down for FE. I will be contacting again about the first of November along with everyone else to finalize our list and get everyone's stateroom numbers. I will then post a master list by sending out a PM to everyone. We still need to decide if we are going to have a dis meet on board. Anyone up for this? If so when and where?:banana::santa::dance3::cheer2:

Hi Everyone; bpescar here. Well I have to tell you DH has surprised his DW with the most awesome news. He is standing down this cruise and letting DW's best friend take his place. Shocked and suprised we girls are so excited to have an eight days all girls cruise. Judi has never cruised before and this will be an all :yay:time favorite once she gets her sea legs. I know all you experienced cruisers will help me welcome her in grand Disney style as part of our cruizin family.:flower3:princess::love::santa::cool1::thumbsup2

So excited about the New Year's cruise! We just booked last week and we can't wait! Is there a FB page for the cruise yet? We are going on the Dream later this month, but I still love the Magic!

So excited about the New Year's cruise! We just booked last week and we can't wait! Is there a FB page for the cruise yet? We are going on the Dream later this month, but I still love the Magic!

Welcome... I have not seen a FB page for this cruise...

I think we should meet up as a group.. I think it should be a sea day.. as for where.. I'm game for anything!!! :banana:

Melissa
About tendering we have always tendered at St Thomas. What happens is once the boat is cleared by the authorities a smaller boat that holds quite a few of us at a time takes us to a designated dock. Disney will inform us where we are to meet to catch the tender back to the ship. Do not worry Disney is very organized and safety is always their primary concern. Although 24000 people at St Thomas is a lot so everyone should pack their day bags accordingly. Carry very little cash and only credit cards or travelers checks of what you plan to spend. Disney will also tell us on the ship. They have a shopping guide that schools us this very well which is broadcast on the TV in your room or you can see the live presentation on the ship.

We've tendered before I just hate it. I would rather just be able to get off the ship when I am ready to and not have to wait on anything. The last time we were in St. Thomas we docked which was great because we hopped on and off as necessary and there was a really great sushi restaurant right by the dock the we really wanted to go back to. Now we just have to rethink our plans for the day.

We were able to get New Year's brunch and dinner on the last night at Palo's. It was crazy all the openings they had. Are we the only occupied cabins on this cruise???

We were able to get New Year's brunch and dinner on the last night at Palo's. It was crazy all the openings they had. Are we the only occupied cabins on this cruise???

Well the new to cruising people have not had a chance to book yet.. 90 days opened last Saturday..so soon the rest of the people will be able to book.. You would think the cruise would be sold out for close to full by now.

:wizard: Hello all...just found the boards and am thrilled to say, DH and I will also be on board the Magic for NYE!!! It's just the two of us, as it was on our previous 2 DCL cruises, but we're just a couple of big kids anyway! Anyone else minus the littles? (not that we object to kids - hellooo, it IS a Disney cruise!)

:wizard: Hello all...just found the boards and am thrilled to say, DH and I will also be on board the Magic for NYE!!! It's just the two of us, as it was on our previous 2 DCL cruises, but we're just a couple of big kids anyway! Anyone else minus the littles? (not that we object to kids - hellooo, it IS a Disney cruise!)

We are DINKS...

Just my husband and I.

[QUOTE=ravensilverlight;42867791]:wizard: Hello all...just found the boards and am thrilled to say, DH and I will also be on board the Magic for NYE!!! It's just the two of us, as it was on our previous 2 DCL cruises, but we're just a couple of big kids anyway! Anyone else minus the littles? (not that we object to kids - hellooo, it IS a Disney cruise!)[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter