• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/29/07 Western - New Year's Eve

The tee shirts are a great idea! Maybe I can talk my family into wearing something distinctive but we will see.

We stayed at Hyatt at MCO for our last night before flying home. I loved walking through the airport terminal with the bellman and our bags. It sure made the check-in with the bags easier.

:cheer2:

Anyone see that the NCL's Majesty NYE cruise scheduled to leave today was cancelled due to engine problems?

Makes one glad we are going on DCL!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG! Could you IMAGINE!!??? :eek: :eek:

That would STINK...LOL

But, we all know that DCL rules. :thumbsup2

Just giving this thread a little bump. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's celebration.

Just a bump to see if any of the OP are still going on this cruise?? Maybe someone who has recently booked will see this thread and post???

I don't know Birkner, it might just be me and you! LMAO.. There MUST be other dissers going on this cruise -- come on! LOL

Bumping bumping bumping................

Come on' ---- Where is everyone?!

Just got back from the Jan 4th Wonder (part of a Land and Sea Vacation)...three days are NOT enough. So we'll be on the Dec. 29th Magic. Our DD had the best time making friends and participating in the teen activities and our DS discovered a passion for snorkling.
We'll be on deck 7, too.

At sailing time we'll be:

Me(43)
DH(53)
DD(17)
DS(12)

Looking forward to seeing LOTS of posts here!

Just got back from the Jan 4th Wonder (part of a Land and Sea Vacation)...three days are NOT enough. So we'll be on the Dec. 29th Magic. Our DD had the best time making friends and participating in the teen activities and our DS discovered a passion for snorkling.
We'll be on deck 7, too.

At sailing time we'll be:

Me(43)
DH(53)
DD(17)
DS(12)

Looking forward to seeing LOTS of posts here!

Great to see a new poster!! My GD is also 12 and will be on the cruise with the rest of our family. If your daughter is interested, maybe they could correspond. Our last cruise was the 3/6/07 Western Magic.

:surfweb:

But on a sunny Saturday in Michigan, have much to do (go scrap the ice off the sidewallk and put the Christmas lights away).

See y'all (hopefully) in <12 months!

-- JimV

But on a sunny Saturday in Michigan, have much to do (go scrap the ice off the sidewallk and put the Christmas lights away).

See y'all (hopefully) in <12 months!

-- JimV

Glad to hear from you!! My mom was originally from Detroit and a 1949 graduate of the University of Michigan.

Just to update, we added 2 more to our sailing. My youngest DD a(age 21)nd my middle DD's BF Arlene (age 40) in another cabin. Hope to add one or two more but only time will tell.

Now we are 9 on the cruise. The rest of ages on the cruise: myself, DH, DD (39), SIL (41 BDay first day of cruise) GD (13), GD (10), GS (8)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Just giving this thread a little bump. With all the excitement generated with the Mexican Rivera and Repo Cruises, I did not want us to fall off the boards.

pixiedust:

Hi there,

I started this thread some time back and then we booked a Mediterranean Repo cruise. Well now we are cancelling both this cruise and the Mediterranean and going on the Mexico cruise. The timing and $ work out better for us and no air fare!!! :cool1: Have a very Magical time everyone!

Hi there,

I started this thread some time back and then we booked a Mediterranean Repo cruise. Well now we are cancelling both this cruise and the Mediterranean and going on the Mexico cruise. The timing and $ work out better for us and no air fare!!! :cool1: Have a very Magical time everyone!

I am going on this cruise and the WB Repo. Which one are you guys on?

We were booked on this cruise and on the Westbound Repo from the Med, but we canceled both for the 07/13/08, 7 day Mexican Riviera. Have a great time!!

We were booked on this cruise and on the Westbound Repo from the Med, but we canceled both for the 07/13/08, 7 day Mexican Riviera. Have a great time!!

You are going to have a blast!! GD and I did te 6/11/05 Mexican Rivera Repo. This time DH and I are going to do the WB so we can end up back home in California.

Sorry we don't get to meet, but glad you got the cruise you wanted!!

Found this thread finally. We are on the NYE DCL cruise with you. My husband (Mike) and 15 year old daughter (Melissa) will be onboard with me. This is a surprise for her 16th bday which is two weeks later. We are DVC members from Danville, IL. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter