12/22/2011 Dream Christmas Cruise FE Thread

TrySomethingNew

TrySomethingNew
Dear fellow cruisers on the Christmas 2011 Dream cruise, this is the link for the Fish extender exchange. Below is the link to add your information to the spreadsheet we are using for the exchange.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtyyoONP2R1dFA0cHhra1VLYklGRzN0Z0pRaEx3VXc&hl=en_US

Let us know if you join, there are several families already on this list. Also, one of the members of the FE exchange is travelling from Australia to WDW in early December. So that they may prepare and plan, we have decided to end the sign-up for this list on Monday November 7th.

If you decide to join, let it be fun and not a stress. If we see the group get too large to handle, we will likely split it up into more manageable groups.

Looking forward to the cruise and meeting everyone and sharing fun FE suprises! :goodvibes

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

The sign-up is closed. One family is travelling from Australia a few weeks before the cruise and needs time to plan, prepare, pack so it was decided a couple of months ago to close the sign-up on Nov 7th. You can still view the Google doc that lists the group, but the doc can no longer be edited.

Overall, we have 9 cabins with 31 participants.

There are 15 Adults (8F, 7M) and 16 kids (9F, 7M)

Let's have a merry time getting ready for
CHRISTMAS on a CRUISE SHIP ! ! !
:cool1: :dance3: :cool1:

Happy Planning and Packing Everyone! :banana:

YAH!!!!:cool1:

I think this group size it great!! I am not completely overwhelmed with the amount of people.... I looked at some other FE groups and they were HUGE!!! (I can do this,,, I can do this,,,) Actually I am soooo excited!! We are only 43 days out and Jen, you have even less time!! Good Luck!

And, looking at the room numbers, we will take ourselves on a nice tour of the ship just trying to find everyone! :laughing:

Enjoy!!
Kathy:santa:

So excited too, and also happy that the group did not get overly large. I would have been fine with a few more people, but glad we are a small group!

I think the kids are still clueless. I'm sure my 5yo I'm sure is clueless, but the 13yo might be wondering....she was a tad too quiet coming up the stairs a few times.... and may suspect something's up!......She's gone for a few days on a school event, so I don't have to worry about her curiosity with what I am doing.

Hello there! I am sorry to bother you with this but was wondering if you could help me. My family and I are cruising December 26th, 2011 on the wonder and every time I go to try and find a list on the thread page for the FE no one has posted or started one or even knows how to do it. Was wondering if you could give me the information I need to get this going. There are a lot of people wanting to do this but we are all new cruisers and just don't have a clue. I saw the terrific spread sheet you guys had and wondered how you did this. Anyway, if you could help it would be so very appreciated! Thank you!
Brandy!

The sign-up is closed. One family is travelling from Australia a few weeks before the cruise and needs time to plan, prepare, pack so it was decided a couple of months ago to close the sign-up on Nov 7th. You can still view the Google doc that lists the group, but the doc can no longer be edited.

Overall, we have 9 cabins with 31 participants.

There are 15 Adults (8F, 7M) and 16 kids (9F, 7M)

Let's have a merry time getting ready for
CHRISTMAS on a CRUISE SHIP ! ! !
:cool1: :dance3: :cool1:

Happy Planning and Packing Everyone! :banana:
Bummer, we just got luck enough to book the cruise two days ago and was looking for an FE to participate in. Does anyone know of any others that may be still open?

Hi Bmer1rick,
WOW - I'm amazed that you were able to get a cabin on the 12-22 cruise this close to Dec! How fun to be on the Christmas Cruise! :cool1:

As far as the FE goes, I think this is the main one. It is smaller than some that you'll read about on these boards - some with as many as 100 cabins ! :scared1: But that may be due to the holiday, who knows?

I'm sorry that you missed the sign up, but others can comment as well.

Will this be your 1st cruise, or have you been on DCL (or others) before?

Hi Bmer1rick,
WOW - I'm amazed that you were able to get a cabin on the 12-22 cruise this close to Dec! How fun to be on the Christmas Cruise! :cool1:

As far as the FE goes, I think this is the main one. It is smaller than some that you'll read about on these boards - some with as many as 100 cabins ! :scared1: But that may be due to the holiday, who knows?

I'm sorry that you missed the sign up, but others can comment as well.

Will this be your 1st cruise, or have you been on DCL (or others) before?
Yeah, We were amazed it came open too. Two rooms came available and were both gone in 5 mins. This is actually our 9th Disney cruise and 4th on the Dream. We all really love the new ship. My son really enjoys the Aquaduck, Oceaneers Lab, Goofy Golf and Midship Detective Agency.

We are really looking forward to the Christmas Cruise and all the special Disney touches that will come with it.

Hope you have a great FE and we will keep watching. Thanks.

Hi Bmer1rick, Wow, 4 cruises on the Dream - so after this cruise you will be well able to comment on the variations over the year on the same boat! That is an accomplishment. For us, it is our first cruise ever and I'm attempting to keep it a secret, but my 13yo suspect something is up, I think.... We are also Disney novices, so this will be an experience.

Happy packing and planning!

I am a little behind about this and trying to figure it out. I have ordered the FE and I don't want to waste it.

We have 4 in our family DD 9 and DD 7
We are in 9006
We are also traveling with another family that has ordered their FE also. They have DD 11 and DS 9.
I need to text my friend to find out her cabin number can we please be added?

Thanks for your consideration.

Robyn

For all those that would like to join a newly formed FE group, It has been started by robynluvsdisney! Here is the link: hmmm..link does not appear to be working! Will have RobynluvsDisney fix and repost.
Please join if you would like to take part.

Robyn,

I noticed you only listed (2) as participants? Are just your children participating in the FE? We are participating in the other group also. Also, are Ansley and Davis boys?

Thanks!
Shonna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter