12-19 Jim Henson's- The Christmas Toy

skhermsmeyer

Donald's #1 with my kids! Go figure!
Jim Henson's- The Christmas Toy will be on this Sunday at 9am EST on the HUB (channel 294 on DirecTV). Just thought I'd pass along the info. I used to LOVE this movie as a kid and hope mine will like it! :goodvibes

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm sure I have this on VHS somewhere around my house! Rugby and Meteora!!

And I do believe that the story line of Toy Story is kind of ripped off from this special.....

One of our favorites to watch every year.....the old VHS and yes, Toy Story it is!!!! Love it!

Oh yes, Apple, Rugby and Meteora! What was the little taxi driver's name? ............. He says something like "-------is my name and speed is my game" My brother and I LOVED that movie and watched it over and over and over again when we were little. That cute old bear that tries to climb up on the roof of the dollhouse at the beginning of the movie.... Wow, i haven't seen it in years and years and i remember it like i just watched it. I even have the music that plays in my head.

Thanks for posting this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter