12/19 Cruisers - received docs yet?

C

candyht

My family and I are sailing on the 12/19 Wonder and I'm wondering if anyone has received their docs yet? We booked the cruise through Costco and I'm just curious as to when people usually get their docs.

We are on the same cruise. We received the docs on Nov. 8th. I have read on this site that you can get them as late at 2 weeks before departure , which is kind of close, I think. We booked through Disney directly because we are taking our $99 cruise.

For Our Jan. 01 cruise, I thought that I would receive the docs at my home & with 1 week to departure, I was getting quite nervous. So I called my TA & she called Disney to see what had happened to them. Well, It turned out that Disney had sent them to the TA and a TA employee had signed for them 2 weeks prior & put them in her safe. So alls well that ended well. I hope that this helps.

candyht-
We're on the Dec. 19th Wonder too! :Pinkbounc

Since we booked through a TA and purchased air through Disney, I figured we'd be waiting quite a while for flight info and our docs, but Saturday an envelope came from AAA and this time our itinerary included flight info. :Pinkbounc I'm hoping that means the docs are not far behind! (bad part is we have a stop in Philadelphia on the way down, but I knew I took that chance by taking the "convenient" route and using Disney to book the air for us)

I hope you get your docs soon! Do you believe we'll be cruising in less than a month?! :Pinkbounc

I just called up Costco and they said that I can expect the docs in the first week of December. As of today, Costco hasn't received them yet from Disney. I guess I'm a little anxious - it won't seem "real" to me until I actually receive the docs.

We are also on the Dec. 19th sailing and have received our
Doc's, It is getting very close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter