12/17 vs 12/19 MVMCP

adelaster

DIS Veteran
We've never been and want to go. I thought Tuesday would be better than Sunday, but after reading around more I am less sure. For those of you who have been that week- which would you choose? Sunday is $95 before tax, and Tuesday is $109 before tax. My initial thought was the higher price and likely school night might help keep Tuesday as the better pick. Which party is less likely to sell out, or is that a forgone conclusion on both? Thanks in advance!

Good question! I am hoping someone will answer, lol. We want to buy the tickets for Tues, Dec 5th rather than Sun, Dec 3rd as I too assumed it would be less crowded.

I believe Tuesdays and Sundays are both good days to go in general, but in the case of the OP, I would choose Sunday the 17th since it's further away from Christmas and things start getting pretty busy closer to the holiday. In the case of the second poster, I would probably choose Tuesday the 5th. Have fun!

I've been pondering the same question as OP...with the added factor that we arrive Sunday about 1 pm. I was thinking Sunday might be the "better" party... but I'm also loathe to buy tickets & risk airline or other arrival delay which messes up the whole party plan. So we are choosing the Tuesday option to make arrival day less stressful.

I believe Tuesdays and Sundays are both good days to go in general, but in the case of the OP, I would choose Sunday the 17th since it's further away from Christmas and things start getting pretty busy closer to the holiday. In the case of the second poster, I would probably choose Tuesday the 5th. Have fun!

Thanks! That makes total sense for both situations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter