12/17 MVMCP Roll Call

For those looking for Dec 2nd tickets, I think C.Ann may still have a couple. I bought 5 of hers from her. I wish she was able to come with us : (

We'll be there (7 of us) on Dec 2.

UPDATED TODAY: So far we have 113 registered in the Roll Call of 25,000 tickets sold.

Keep 'em coming.

26 DAYS TO GO!!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I'm glad it's over. Now I have focus on our vacation.

Let's keep the roll call going. In a week or so we can set up a Dis Meet at the party or before so that everyone can enjoy the party without interuption.

Suzanne033 said:
Lisa, If the weather alternates every other year: What was the weather last year?

Suzanne,

Last year it was really cold - 24 degrees! In 2002, it was also cold, in the low 30's.

In some other years, we've worn shorts. Hopefully, this year will be a warmer one. My kids want to swim in the Polynesian volcano pool!

We'll be there! We were planning to arrive at DW on the 18th, but were very sad about missing the party. We decided the day before they sold out to go ahead and leave 2 days earlier!!

We bought the tix in the evening, then heard they were sold out the next morning!!

It will be me, my 3 kiddo's (ages 19, 16, & 12), ny neice (7), nephew (13) and my mom & dad! We went to our 1st MVMCP last year and can't wait to go again!

2 weeks from today :Pinkbounc

:flower: Bynny :flower:

I can't believe it is FINALLY almost here. We are so excited. Especially once I heard that both Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip have been seen at character meet and greets the party instead of just in the parade. My dd is going to flip!

Updated as of Friday, December 3, 2004 at 5:08pm.

Have you signed up yet!?!?!?

2 grown-ups and 4 little girls.

You'll see us at Belle's Enchanted Christmas Show.

We will be there! All 5 of us. DH, 3 DSs and I will be there - hopefully with Disney hats on! We will not be arriving until that afternoon - so hope we can enjoy it and not be too tired from the drive.

25k is a lot of people! Especially when not all the rides are open.....will this just be a MADHOUSE???

I know it will be fun - just not sure we will get to ride all we want to...

Updated Monday, December 6 @ 8:17am.

11 Days to Go

just from the Peach State, but we'll be there too! Our first MVMCP ever!
DGMs (my mom and hubby's), me, DH, DD5 and DD2. We can't wait. See "Y'ALL" there! :love:

A meet sounds like fun. Any suggestions on where?

2 of us - me and wifey!

questions though:
1) Do u need my real name? :D

2) How can we meet up?

3) What are we going to do as a group? Take a group pic? :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter