12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK, Got it :thumbsup2

AM pirates St Lucia

12/24 10:30 AM Palo Brunch

12/18 8:00pm (I think..I'm so tired I don't remember what I just did) Palo Dinner

we got two we wanted and 1 we didn't..woke mom up out of a dead sleep to get the cruise paid off

if they aren't on the list are they sold out or not a valid excursion at the cruise time?

That's a serious bummer. DH wanted Scuba excursions on three of the islands and I could pnly get one of them??? and the excursion I wanted on St. Thomas wasn't available. What's with that??????

DCLgodess said:
if the excursion doesn't appear on the list...sold out?

OH, Jen - I can't imagine anything will be sold out this quickly

You sure you have all the correct info and the excursion is supposed to be there

What are you looking for...I'll help you look

KSDTink said:
That's a serious bummer. DH wanted Scuba excursions on three of the islands and I could pnly get one of them??? and the excursion I wanted on St. Thomas wasn't available. What's with that??????

we could only get the diving on St Thomas...we are PISSED about St. Lucia....but i bet that was gone with the concierge

Jen, same here. That's the only one I could get for DH! He will not be a happy camper. I guess we can book on our own, eh??

Mary Ann, if we can get the room for the 24th we should cancel our Palo ressies, yes? that way someone else can use them I would think.

Mick, welcome to our group. Have you paid in full?

Okay, so we're not crazy. We were also trying for diving on St. Lucia, but couldn't find it. I'm guessing that it's not sold out, they rarely are this early. Maybe they had a problem setting it up? Let's all keep an eye on the diving.

Okay, 'nite all. We're hitting the heay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter