12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been cold and rainy, these past couple of days. But gorgeous otherwise...I'm about 2.5 hrs away from Vancouver -- I love traveling there!

Wow, an unintended TOP! Thanks, Kat! We share this one.

So how many pages have our ramblings over the past several hours added??? Probably more than in the past several weeks!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Kara and I have a snoring dog and two cats that are confused as to why we aren't in bed yet.

My dogs and the cat seem to pick up on my excitement tonight -- they are all incredibly playful, more than usual for this hour.

Hi Mary Ann. Me too. I slept a little then tossed and turned. I finally gave up about an hour and a half ago and have been chatting with Dee, Kara and Eric ever since. I think Jen popped in too.

magiroux said:
I am very sleepy...........................
Why, good morning! Glad to have you join us. :surfweb: You're up a bit earlier than you needed to though...hope all of you east coasters can get back to sleep!

Dee, your critters MUST be young. Cats (11 & 6) and Dog (7 1/2) all think we're crazy to still be up. In fact, the cats would love it if we'd go to bed so they can cuddle up.

My dogs are 3 and 6, the cat is 2. Yup, pretty young.

actually, never went to sleep

been watching Deperate Housewives (I know, get a life). trying to catch up on the second season before the third season starts tomorrow night. I got the last three DVD's (about 9 hours of episodes) from Netflix today

What is everyone doing up? Is there something going on this morning I should know about? :p

(I know, sarcasm, the grumpy man's wit...)

Cats here are 18 and 12 or 13. They are pretty much outdoor animals during the summer though somehow the older one is inside tonight. She is sleeping in the kitchen. The dog is about 7 now I think and she was following me around awhile ago but I think she lay back down. DD was camping with girl scouts last night and got home around 10:30 and immediately crawled into bed with me and was asleep 3 seconds later. her tossing and turning is probably why I had trouble sleeping. DH went to bed shortly after that so those two are in there sleeping like babies while I am up typing away and cruising the internet. I am tired enough that I hope I can get right back to sleep, though. As long as I don't start burning up, that is! I don't care what my doctor says, I swear I am starting to have hot flashes!

Oooooooh, ooooooh 15 minutes!!!! :banana:

i have been up since 9:15 sat morning and i won't get any sleep until noon today...gotta go to work at 4am. lol. You guys are posting so fast...its crazy...what page should i be looking on though?

KSDTink said:
As long as I don't start burning up, that is! I don't care what my doctor says, I swear I am starting to have hot flashes!

Aren't you glad you joined us NOW, JR?

Sorry, Kat, you know I luv ya, I just couldn't resist...

What page for what, Jen??

yargrnhoj, For those that are paid in full we can reserve Palo and shore excursions and register the little ones for the kids clubs in about 10 minutes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter