12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kat,

Sorry DW is giving me a hard time for not posting very often. Guess I've gotta get on board!

I have no idea about nights for Palo. We aren't doing a Palo night so I hadn't even looked at that.

That's what I get for working on my door signs way ahead of time! I thought I had one all ready to go and in my folder but I looked in the folder and it isn't there. Ugh. :sad2:

No problem, Eric.

Kara, check with Jen. I think Antigua may be one where her family is booking a scuba excursion. I know they are doing that on Key West, I just don't remember about Antigua. I didn't really see anything on Antigua excursion-wise that interested me so I may just wander a bit then be a bum on the ship. If there isn't any diving DD will love it because that means DH will take a book and his mp3 player and sit by the pool all day so she can swim. :sunny: She is 10 and would live in the water if we'd let her. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and she is very excited.

Boy Dee, I think so, but I'm not certain. I'm not sure where they'll stick the semi-formal night this time, since the end of the cruise won't really work this time round.

Love it! The best part about not having time to plan is that I can't stress too much now. :teeth:

Sorry. I'm back now.

"Several small studies in adults found there is a possible short-term benefit to intravenous cyclosporine treatment, when given to patients with severe ulcerative colitis (one that did not respond to other treatments). With or without the addition of steroids, cyclosporine treatment decreased the need for emergency removal of the colon (colectomy). "

hmmm... still needs work

Dee, I think I understood it this time!!!! Go girl!!!!!!

I want a Captain Jack avatar!!!!!

I should change my user name. It is just...pathetic.

dee47 said:
Sorry. I'm back now.

"Several small studies in adults found there is a possible short-term benefit to intravenous cyclosporine treatment, when given to patients with severe ulcerative colitis (one that did not respond to other treatments). With or without the addition of steroids, cyclosporine treatment decreased the need for emergency removal of the colon (colectomy). "

hmmm... still needs work
Maybe, but it sounds a heck of a lot more like english to me. I acutally understand what the first bunch of mish-mash meant to say now.

dee47 said:
I should change my user name. It is just...pathetic.
Um...like karaeric (for me) and erickara (for DH) was terribly creative? No worries, all that matters is that we're here!
:disrocks:

hey all...i guess we are all up waiting for the ressies for CC members to go online...does anybody know how to do it?

Just found my fish cannibalizing the dead body of one of my silver-tipped tetras...I've neglected my tank lately and this is what happens...DARN IT!

Welcome to the crazy club, Jen! Don't know. Right now it says we can't do anything. Hopefully at the magic hour it will let us???

Were your folks going to dive on Antigua? I don't remember....

Hey Dee, how's the weather been in your part of the world? And where in Washington are you? I am headed to Vancouver, BC on Friday for a long weekend with DF and DB to celebrate DF's recent 75th birthday. right now the 10 day forecast says scattered showers on Friday (our arrival day) which sucks since we were going to wander around Granville Island that day, Hopefully the forecast will improve over the course of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter