12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tink&cinderella said:
Hi there,

just reading all the posts - we have tickets to MVMCP the same day as you!! :) and are at WDW from Dec. 7 - 16, then the cruise and again from Dec 26- January 2.

Take care

Denise

I think we should try to meet at least at MVMCP -- last 10-day there was a whole group of us that met for the party, in the little garden area down by Tomorrowland. Sounds like a bunch of us will be there on the 14th.

Also, if anyone wants to meet at any park before or after the cruise, we're game!

Okay, so I must be losing it. I just pulled my navigators (missing the one from 12.26.04), but I only found two formal nights, 12/18 (first day at sea), and 12/24 (Captain's Gala).

When was the semi-formal night? Sorry, obsessing here... :rotfl2:

And of course we can burn you a copy Dee. Our Tivo is networked to our computer. We'll just copy it to the computer and burn the DVD. PM me your address. No worries about the shipping, we have a ton of stuff to mail out anyway.

Cheers, Kara

karaeric said:
Okay, so I must be losing it. I just pulled my navigators (missing the one from 12.26.04), but I only found two formal nights, 12/18 (first day at sea), and 12/24 (Captain's Gala).

When was the semi-formal night? Sorry, obsessing here... :rotfl2:

And of course we can burn you a copy Dee. Our Tivo is networked to our computer. We'll just copy it to the computer and burn the DVD. PM me your address. No worries about the shipping, we have a ton of stuff to mail out anyway.

Cheers, Kara

Kara, the Semi was on the 26th...the one you're missing :rotfl2:

Sent you a PM. Amazing how easily we trust fellow DISers. You know I'd never do this with anyone else online...

Thanks Dee. Figures!

Okay, new panic attack. DH briefly logged into DCL's site and although it's too early, he clicked on Palo to see what would come up. We got a message that we couldn't book until 75 days out unless you are a Castaway Club member. :eek: We are, of course, but now I'm panicking that our number somehow isn't in there!

I guess we'll see what happens in a couple of hours... :hourglass

Hi Kara! Talk about obsessors! I tried to sleep but have been tossing and turning! Finally decided to get up...

Still haven't decided if I am booking anything on St. Maarten or Antigua. Are you and Eric joining our Palo brunch?

If memory serves (sometimes it doesn't, but it usually does) I didn't need my CC# last time. I think the resies are tagged on DCL's end as member or not.

KSDTink said:
Hi Kara! Talk about obsessors! I tried to sleep but have been tossing and turning! Finally decided to get up...

Still haven't decided if I am booking anything on St. Maarten or Antigua. Are you and Eric joining our Palo brunch?
Hey Kat! Glad you joined us, though it's a bummer you couldn't sleep. I think we are going to do brunch on our own this time around.

In Antigua, we're going to do the Rainforest Canopy Adventure. We love the adventure stuff. Plus, I think we're diving in St. Maarten and possibly in St. Lucia, since there isn't anything we want to do in St. Lucia. On St. Thomas, the St. John Eco Hike, and Key West, the Thrill Boat Ride. Yahoo!

So I'm working on making the world a more readable place...here's what I'm dealing with tonight:

"Several small controlled trials in adults with severe refractory ulcerative colitis have demonstrated that intravenous cyclosporine with or without concomitant steroid treatment may provide a short-term beneficial response decreasing the need for emergency surgical removal of the colon (colectomy). "

Mind you, this is supposed to be written for the lay public...This makes my job so much fun sometimes...NOT!

dee47 said:
So I'm working on making the world a more readable place...here's what I'm dealing with tonight:

"Several small controlled trials in adults with severe refractory ulcerative colitis have demonstrated that intravenous cyclosporine with or without concomitant steroid treatment may provide a short-term beneficial response decreasing the need for emergency surgical removal of the colon (colectomy). "

Mind you, this is supposed to be written for the lay public...This makes my job so much fun sometimes...NOT!
okay, EWWWWWW!

Ummm, Dee, could you please translate that??? I didn't understand a word of it!!!!!

DH does the diving, I don't.

Kara, is the Rainforest Canopy Adventure something you are doing on your own? I don't see it on the list of excursions on DCL's site for Antigua. What, not doing the Brig Unicorn Pirate Excursion on St, Lucia with the rest of us crazies????

I imagine this is easier for you west coasters as midnite isn't that much of a stretch to stay up for. Of course I didn't get up until late this morning but that was another issue altogether. Poor DH had to deal with me and a massive low blood sugar attack. It's been several years since I have had one that bad. It really messed up my day too. Ugh.

This is my first post in a while (since the last x-mas cruise). Wow, Dee I'm not sure if that was English or not :rolleyes:. I've read it four times and nope..still don't get it :3dglasses.

Oh well, glad to be ready to sail again!... pirate:

I was browsing the DCL page and came across their info on the new bath products so I decided to go to their home page. Wow! You should check that stuff out. Not cheap!!!!

Hi Eric!

Yeah, that's my point...my job for this project is too translate this material into English...Doctors should stick to medicine and leave the writing to us medical writers. Obviously.

KSDTink said:
Ummm, Dee, could you please translate that??? I didn't understand a word of it!!!!!

DH does the diving, I don't.

Kara, is the Rainforest Canopy Adventure something you are doing on your own? I don't see it on the list of excursions on DCL's site for Antigua. What, not doing the Brig Unicorn Pirate Excursion on St, Lucia with the rest of us crazies????

I imagine this is easier for you west coasters as midnite isn't that much of a stretch to stay up for. Of course I didn't get up until late this morning but that was another issue altogether. Poor DH had to deal with me and a massive low blood sugar attack. It's been several years since I have had one that bad. It really messed up my day too. Ugh.
Well now you have me curious. I believe I just got that excursion off of the DCL site last night, but let me look again...

And thank you Dee! pirate:

Okay, my mistake. The Rainforest Canopy Adventure is on St. Lucia. It's Antigua that we haven't decided on anything yet, but diving sounds good. Unfortunately, DCL doesn't have diving there, so we may have to find our own solution.

Dee, I guess that makes sense, then, why you would be doing that!!!! Better you than me, that's for sure!!!

Ok, according to the atomic clock on the wall, one hour and just less than 16 minutes to go!!!!!! :cool1:

So if I want to do Palo on a night that is not Formal / Semi-Formal, or Pirate, would Tuesday the 19th be a good bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter