12/14/2008 4 Night Wonder

Hi all! I will be joining you on the DCL Wonder, Dec 14th :) So excited! !Just stumbled across this site and thought I would say hello!:beach:

Hi Tinkerbell,:)

Welcome and we are glad to have you here !!! Is this your first cruise??First Disney Cruise?? I'm sure you're excited...I know all of us here on the boards are!! Can't wait to "speak" with you and get to know you...:)

Talk to you soon.....

Aleesa

Hello, Our travel party is Me(20) and my parents, it will be a first cruise for all of us! We are so excited. We are doing the Land and Sea and staying at the poly which has been a dream for us! Can't wait to use that monorail! We have always stayed at the values which we have always loved too! We are celebrating my graduation from the Nursing program! (I finished yesterday) and we are travelling from Canada!! pirate:

Hello, Our travel party is Me(20) and my parents, it will be a first cruise for all of us! We are so excited. We are doing the Land and Sea and staying at the poly which has been a dream for us! Can't wait to use that monorail! We have always stayed at the values which we have always loved too! We are celebrating my graduation from the Nursing program! (I finished yesterday) and we are travelling from Canada!! pirate:

Congratulations on your graduation from nursing school !!!!

We have stayed at the Poly as well as the Pop Century (as well as others) throughout our stays to Disney !!

Before the cruise, we are going to Vero Beach for 3 days (hopefully!!) to visit my brother who moved there in September (10 minutes from DVC Resort), then off to WDW for 5 nights (currently reservations @ SSR) , and then off to the SHIP!!! We are soooooo excited, too !!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am busy planning and making magnetic door signs and reading the new Passporter book !!! Take care!!!

Aleesa:) :)

Congratulations on your graduation from nursing school !!!!

We have stayed at the Poly as well as the Pop Century (as well as others) throughout our stays to Disney !!

Before the cruise, we are going to Vero Beach for 3 days (hopefully!!) to visit my brother who moved there in September (10 minutes from DVC Resort), then off to WDW for 5 nights (currently reservations @ SSR) , and then off to the SHIP!!! We are soooooo excited, too !!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am busy planning and making magnetic door signs and reading the new Passporter book !!! Take care!!!

I stayed at the Pop last Dec, I liked it much better than the ALL stars. Vero Beach looks so beautiful!!
Magnetic door signs! So cool!! Do you just add some magnetic strips to your signs?
Last year I went with my b/f and we missed out on MVMCP, so I am just waiting for the tickets to go on sale, I am going to surprise my parents with tickets! I have been to WDW the last 2 Decembers One of which were there for Christmas and have not been to the party yet! I'm excited for that :)
Take Care, have fun reading Passporters, I just picked up Birinbaums online for 6 bucks and I had to buy a text book so I had free shipping. I just got it so I haven't started it yet!

Take Care and Happy Planning :) princess:

Wow, another nurse going on this cruise! Congrats on you graduation!

We've stayed at the Poly, AKL, and the Contemporary. I loved being on the monorail. Transportation was so easy. But this time my DDD wants to stay again at the AKL. So on the busses(sp) we will go! :rolleyes1

Aleesha, I don't know much about the cat 12 cabins. The 1st time we went we were on deck 8 (8066) verandah. This time we are going to be on deck 6
(6568) verandah. I booked thru the DCL and the agent said that being on this side of the ship when we pulled into Castaway Cay that we would have a good view of the island instead of the dock area.pirate:

I stayed at the Pop last Dec, I liked it much better than the ALL stars. Vero Beach looks so beautiful!!
Magnetic door signs! So cool!! Do you just add some magnetic strips to your signs?
Last year I went with my b/f and we missed out on MVMCP, so I am just waiting for the tickets to go on sale, I am going to surprise my parents with tickets! I have been to WDW the last 2 Decembers One of which were there for Christmas and have not been to the party yet! I'm excited for that :)
Take Care, have fun reading Passporters, I just picked up Birinbaums online for 6 bucks and I had to buy a text book so I had free shipping. I just got it so I haven't started it yet!

Take Care and Happy Planning :) princess:

I have never made signs before---I am just taking advice from others on the boards who have. Another idea for magnets are magnetic sheets. WELL, I went to Staples (only place I could find actual MAGNETIC SHEETS-----to print onto directly--)--BUT I will not pay $14.00 for 4 sheets--that is INSANE !!! So, yes, I will probably print onto paper, laminate, and put magnetic tape on the back. Easy to do, and a LOT less $$$$ (MORE money for Disney!!!):banana: :banana:

Aleesha, I don't know much about the cat 12 cabins. The 1st time we went we were on deck 8 (8066) verandah. This time we are going to be on deck 6
(6568) verandah

Betty,

You are NEVER going to believe this !!!! I just have to tell you...I was reading along and then I saw your cabin # for this cruise...We are going to be directly across the hall from you !!! (6569 and 6571)!!! I thought that was so cool--to think---a handful of us on this board so far, and out of ALL of those staterooms, WE are going to be neighbors !!!!! :banana: Just thought I'd share !!!!!!!

Talk to you all real soon !!!

Aleesa

Hi Guys
I haven't been on for a while due to nursing studies.:lmao: They should rename this thread the nursing wonder.At least the passengers will be rest assured:laughing: Welcome tinkerbell.It is our first cruise as well so it will be great to meet everyone when the time finally comes.Well done on your graduation.:woohoo: Still have a while to go yet as have a child and so taken the longer route to do it.Just been looking at the cruise line videos on you tube.Have to go.Catch you all later.
alyson

Aleesa

OMG!:yay: What a small world! I am so looking forward to this trip.:flower3:

Just realized that today is May 4th. The MVMCP tickets have been on sale for 3 days. I hope I can get the ones I want!:scared:

Hey everyone!
Is anyone planning to go to MVMCP? If so has anyone been able to get MVMCP tickets online?
Are they on sale yet? I read May 1st but cant seem to find that on the disney site?

I think you can only get them by phone.Not to sure about online:confused3 .When are you all going? We are hoping for the 18th December.

Yes we have been twice now.Ist time was the 6th December 05' and then 1st Dec 06'.It is really magical.The last time we went it was very quiet and it felt like we had the park to ourselves-obviously we didn't:rotfl: The snow on main street at the end of the night with the parade is beautiful and just the whole festive feel.Definatley not to be missed.We have never booked before July for this event but I have noticed a lot of people booking early this year so will probably book soon.:hug:

Hello all!:wave2:
We just signed up for the cruise. It will be me (Shaughn), DH (James), DM (Darlene) and DD (Howard). It will be our second cruise (first was a 7 day on the Magic) and Mom and Dads first. We are so excited for them.
we are in 5122 and parents are in 5622, but are on a waiting list for a wheelchair accessable room.
We don't plan on getting off the ship except for C.C. My expenses are all on the ship, like Palo's, photo's, and 2 bottles of Bailey's Irish Cream from the Radar Trap.:goodvibes Also looking forward to chocolate martini's at the Cadillac lounge. :thumbsup2
I am ready to go!

Welcome Shaughn, Glad to have you along. We too are planning to stay close to the ship in port.popcorn::

I've gotten my MVMCP tickets in.:yay: They are so cool. We decided to go on the 11th & the 18th.:cool1:

Hello and Welcome Abord :)

I also got my MVMCP tickets in the mail!! Aren't they cool?
Im also going Dec 11! Have never been to the party before! SO EXCITED :)
:banana:

Hey everyone! My friend (will be celebrating her 26th birthday) and I (25) are hoping to book this cruise. I actually won the cruise so am just waiting to hear back to make sure there is still availability! I look forward to meeting everyone! =)

Hello Everyone,

My DH and I will be joining you on this cruise, I can't wait. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary. We love to cruise, this will be number 4 on DIsney Wonder (we both love Disney too, I have been hooked on all things Disney since we honeymooned at Disney World.) We haven't made any plans for the cruise, other than I am hoping to get brunch reservations at Palo's. We are flying in the evening before, probably will book a room at Port Orleans and hop the boat to Downtown Disney (love seeing the Xmas decorations).

~Ronda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter