12/13 to 12/19 ADR question

soontobewed07

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to know if anyone had trouble booking ADR's for this week? I haven't booked mine yet and wanted to know what not to plan. TIA:thumbsup2

We had no problems, either. I actually just booked CRT last night for that week :)

This is one of those "It depends on what the meaning of 'is' is..." questions.

If you are looking for ADRs at Epcot, you'd better really get moving. Many of the Epcot venues set aside large blocks of availability for Candelight Processional packages.

And when they're booked...they're booked. There's no such thing as a walk-in at places like Le Cellier during that period. They don't even accept names for a list.

You can use DDP for CP, and if you're eating at Epcot, that's a good idea whether you want to attend the performance or not.

oh and that was for: Coral Reef, CRT, Kona, 50s PT and somewhere else. Oh WCC>

I would definitely get on the phone now and decide what you want if you really want to eat at certain places. Get crackin'

I will be there about that time. I booked adrs 6 weeks ago and had minimal troubles...couldn't get candlelight processional when I wanted, wasn't available at the restaurant I wanted for any seating the entire time I am there (this came a couple of weeks later when I called back to see what I could find). Have been making adjustments as a friend will be joining for some and am finding some things extremely limited. CRT was a difficult booking and compromised but there were still a few available just not exactly what I wanted. Couldn't get le Cellier or Coral Reef for dinner the days I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter