• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/10/05 ~ Anyone else cruising.....??

Didn't we post who would be at the port meet a while ago....without reading this thread again I tried searching and didn't come up with much.

I am going to make DD carry around the big DIS sign!! Once you guys see it you may not want to come over!! :)

Who's going early:
Lisa's Family
John's Family
Kirsty's Family
Diedre's Family

Angie - you decided to not arrive early right? And Jordan - you all are coming later right?

Well - there will be a few of us anyway!

I am sure the kid's will have fun together!

And what is the deal if you are driving and are there before 10:30...they make you drive across the street?

lbgraves said:
They are referring to hard sided coolers. You are allowed to take softsided rolling coolers onboard filled with your drinks of choice. No ice though.

Can it just be a soft sided one we can carry?

Thanks, (is that a dumb question or what), sorry about that, if I were able to sleep more than 3 hours a night I would probably be more on the ball.

I can't sleep either....I am thinking about this vacation and how bad we need to get away!
14 days from today I will be packing up the car getting ready to head over to Disney and frantically worrying that we will get to the port fine!!! :)

That is pretty soon!!!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! We are going up to my mom's tonight and we'll be home tomorrow afternoon. I am working a little on Friday and not sure if I am going to venture out for Black Friday or not.

Drive safe Vanessa.

I hope all of the Americans in the group have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I really do enjoy Black Friday so I will be out, even though I work 12 hours tomorrow and probably a 10 hour day on Friday. Maybe then I'll be so tired I'll sleep and stop thinking about what needs to be done :)

Gee, I was going to write more but it flew out of my head :confused3

Have fun everyone, we're off to the Doctor and then I'm off to work. :rolleyes1

Take care all, still no upgrades for us :earboy2:

Where is everyone??

I leave for a fun filled morning at the Doctors and then work for a few hours and no one has typed anything?? You'd think you all worked or had to travel for Thanksgiving or get ready to host Thanksgiving :goodvibes

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, I'm off to have a nap, I somehow talked my 7 yr old and almost 6 yr old (we're a week away from 6), into having a nap :cool1: :rotfl: I RULE!!!

I've been browsing but nothing to exciting to post. Getting ready to leave for the day. Kind of wish we were staying home. Would love to get some more cleaning accomplished. Amazing how we can take a 4 day weekend and jam it full of stuff so there is no time for relaxing!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :flower: The weather here is so nice & sunny! humm.....sunny :sunny: like the caribean & being on a ship...... :cloud9:
oh wouldn't that be grand! :sunny: I am soooo.....ready to ...go! I want the time to fly but when it gets here time to slow way down so I can enjoy the moments! ;)

Everyone have a Happy & sage Thanksgiving! :goodvibes
:wave2: Diana

To all the turkeys in the world. Sorry.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just checking in and out again. Got errands to run.

Oh the Ducks actually won a game last night.

It has been a busy day here. I managed to pack up two more loads for the shelter & T4Ts BUT never got to go by there. I guess the stuff will have to stay in the back of the van until Monday...along with the 24 pack of Corona that DH picked up last night for the cruise. LOL! We wont be bringing it all but it was cheaper to buy the 24 than the 12. :) The kids got out of school at noon so not much was accomplished after that. I am going to have to run to the store with DD because now she is determined that she wants fruit cups for dinner. I got her one at CFA last week since she only eats their fries & she loved it. Her favorite was the pineapple. Anyhow, this is when I really wish they didn't turn the clocks back. I hate going out at night this early.

Two weeks from today I will be at WDW! :cool1: :cool1:

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Here is a link to a very funny Thanksgiving clip

Turkey Day

Hopefully this works.

Have you guys been to Target's dollar spot recently? They have tons of pretty girlie pearl things. I picked up barrettes, hair ties, a bracelet, headband, & a pretty comb for DD. They have white, silver, & dark pink. They will go great with her dresses on the ship! :)

Still no docs...I guess that Vanessa, Jordan, & myself are competing to get them last. I'll bet that we win. ;)

lillygator said:
Didn't we post who would be at the port meet a while ago....without reading this thread again I tried searching and didn't come up with much.

I am going to make DD carry around the big DIS sign!! Once you guys see it you may not want to come over!! :)

Who's going early:
Lisa's Family
John's Family
Kirsty's Family
Diedre's Family

Angie - you decided to not arrive early right? And Jordan - you all are coming later right?

Well - there will be a few of us anyway!

I am sure the kid's will have fun together!

And what is the deal if you are driving and are there before 10:30...they make you drive across the street?

I don't know if we will be there right at 10:30, it depends on how tired we are from MVMCP. I am sure we will be there close to then though. I know even if we are up pretty late the night before that I will be too excited to sleep late. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi guys. Hope you are all having a nice evening before Thanksgiving. Amy's sister got here just in time, we got four inches of snow today, and the roads were terrible. Every time we get that first snow, half of the drivers in Ohio have forgotten how to drive in the snow, and the other half of us have to put up with them.

We have a winter storm warning for tonight and tomorrow, with up to 4-6 more inches of snow. I'll be out there with the snowblower early tomorrow morning, and I may take the kids out to make a snow man - it is a real wet, heavy snow. Thank goodness we are not in the snowbelt though (the area directly to the South and East of Lake Erie - about 30-50 miles from us). They are supposed to get up to 4 FEET of snow, with 6 foot drifts!

Alex came home from school last night, so he is home safely too. The pies are baked, and we will have about a 1:00 meal. I was invited by some friends to play in their family's annual "Turkey Bowl" football game in the morning, but I took a pass. Last time I did that, I almost could not walk for a week, and I want to be on our cruise in ONE piece.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone - you can start getting in eating shape for the cruise tomorrow! :rotfl2:

John

Just finished watching LOST. Wow. Great show and a little emotional at the end.

No docs today. Still can't believe in less than 2 weeks I'll be at WDW.

John, hope the snow doesn't ruin the festivities. Although I love snow, I wouldn't want to drive in it too often.

Hope everyone has a great day! My bird is in the oven, pies are done, yams just need reheating, mashed potatoes are heating up, stuffing ready to go, ham needs to heat after turkey comes out, salads are made and in the frig. Now to bring all the tables in and get them set. DH is dancing in the living room....he LOVES Thanksgiving. We will have 26 guests this year - unless someone shows up with yet more friends! :rolleyes: 5 of our guests were already in town yesterday and we had a wonderful visit with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter