12-09-06 Ipod hunt

Got my black 1G nano for $89 this morning. Ship date between 12/19 - 12/26. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Santa delivers on time. If not I got the shuffle several weeks ago as a back up plan. Can always find someone to give an IPOD to for a gift. Good luck to all!!!

MarthaJr. said:
Got my black 1G nano for $89 this morning. Ship date between 12/19 - 12/26. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Santa delivers on time. If not I got the shuffle several weeks ago as a back up plan. Can always find someone to give an IPOD to for a gift. Good luck to all!!!

Believe it or not, some of my local angel tree kids were asking for Ipods. I thought it may be an extravangant request,but if you have a refurb shuffle, that isn't too expensive.

Where are you all finding these iPods? My boss is looking for a couple and this might help her out.

Well, I got my confirmation e-mail. That's proof enough for me that I wasn't dreaming this morning. :cloud9:
Now we'll just have to keep hoping they all arrive before Dec. 25. :grouphug: pixiedust:

Linda/MA said:
Where are you all finding these iPods? My boss is looking for a couple and this might help her out.

Directly from the Apple store website in the refurbished section.

Apparently they generally list them first thing in the morning if there are any available that day.
I'm not sure exactly what time though. I think some of the folks here have been trying at 4am everyday, but I'm not sure what time zone they're in, or how that translates where you are.

Hopefully someone else will come along and clarify that part for you.

Congrats to all the sleep deprived who finally scored their IPods today!
Way to go!
Good vibes being sent that they make it in time for Christmas. :thumbsup2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one morning I slept in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This just is not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew it!!!!!!!
One of my kids stirred at about 4:10, and I thought, I should go down and check, and then I thought, no, you need your sleep. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess I should just give up!

Dang it, I missed it again. :( Congrats to all that got theirs. :)

I had ordered a 2GB Nano on Dec 5 and it is going to be delivered today. I sure hope our shuffles come that fast. I missed out on the shuffles that day and I have been getting up at 4am for the past week. I bet I will still wake up at 4 today. :rotfl2: I actually ordered 6 today ( 3 for our family and 3 for my friends children). They are all going to be so excited.

I ordered my 2 gb on the 1st, for shipping the 8-15, and it came this morning at 8 am. They do have to be signed for, unless you filled out the pre-sign.

I ordered a cell phone from T-Mobile and they told me I would have to sign for it, but when I wasn't here when they delivered it they just left it on my porch. I found out later, from T-Mobile ,that my neighbor across the street (and two doors down) signed for it. We barely even wave to each other, and UPS trusted them with my package.

MarthaJr. said:
I ordered mine today as well. My confirmation gave me the same delivery dates. However, I just got an e-mail saying that it has already shipped. I really did not expect that.

I eventually gave up and was able to find a new shuffle (1st gen) on ebay that I got for $50 (with shipping). It was good enough for me, just to let my DH have his and have him stop whining that I bought one for me and DD and not him. :rolleyes1 Now, of course, being the little boy he is, he's been selecting music for it for HOURS. I swear I put all the music on mine and my 13YOs in much less time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter