• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/09/06 Geeks.... Lost, but not forgotten

:):)
letnum_num007_1.gif
letnum_num007_0.gif
letnum_num007_0.gif
letnum_num007_0.gif
letnum_num007_0.gif

I had to make my 10,000th post here because it is the place where I have so many wonderful memories of great friends from "Cyberspace"! :grouphug: (Those crazy people that my DW was afraid of but later came to love too!) :lmao:

Blessings and Peace! :lovestruc

:banana: pirate:
46911pirate2.gif

IMG_0396.jpg

:thumbsup2 such memories!
I had to make my 10,000th post here because it is the place where I have so many wonderful memories of great friends from "Cyberspace"! :grouphug: (Those crazy people that my DW was afraid of but later came to love too!) :lmao:

Blessings and Peace! :lovestruc

:banana: pirate:

What a great way to celebrate 10,000 posts, Brack!

Elizabeth graduates from high school on June 4th, and will start at Carolina in August. We'll have our cruise, followed by some park days, for winter break in her freshman year!

That is funny, John (aka Captain Spanx). We were just explaining to our daughter what Spanx are...:confused3.obviously she is not built like her mother!! :rotfl2: Elasto Boy says hello. :rotfl:

Just saw a commercial for Marie Callendar pot pies. They had a crust. :thumbsup2

Jhalkias said:
Just saw a commercial for Marie Callendar pot pies. They had a crust. :thumbsup2

Marie Callendar is clearly not Pennsylvania Dutch, she would know to not make such a ridiculous error!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter